Poll: Do you do the crossword?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you do the crossword?
Every day.
5 8%
Every once in awhile.
23 39%
Nevar!
31 53%
Voters: 59.
i used to do the crossword every once in awhile. for the past couple of weeks though i've been helplessly addicted to it.

the reason i ask is because when i went to get the courier-journal's today, every paper had section D removed (the one with the puzzle in it). so i can only assume people went through, found it, and then took off with it.

i didn't realize many other kids around this age (17-21) did the crossword. do y'all?
#DTWD
I used to do it every day at work. My boss and I would work on it during our breaks. We usually managed to get it done.

But since I lost my job I haven't done crosswords much. They have the local paper for free at school and I occasionally grab a copy and do the crossword, but not very often.
Used to do it every day before school started, along with the Sudoku; not so often now.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Newspaper? I read the comics on Sundays, that's about it.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I know very little common knowledge surrounding popular culture. I was always sh*t at those quiz games, like Buzz.
Every day man. Sodoku as well. That's how I know I'm still sane.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Did 'em everyday, a few years ago.
NY Times Sunday puzzle was a mutha, though. Only finished one of those...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
If I cross paths with a crossword I will do it. I won't go out of my way though...

So generally, it's when I'm on the train and find an mX (free newspapers you pick up at stations here) or any other kind of newspaper someone left behind. If I'm at the dentist's or something I'll do the crosswords in the Who/New Idea magazines. I do Sudokus alot more, preferably Samurai Sudoku ones
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I do the one in my school's newspaper between classes, and I also do the USA Today online one every morning when I wake up. I have recently started working a few sudoku puzzles here and there though.
See above post ^
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my cross word failed

I'm going to do one today.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Oct 27, 2009,
I do the Monday and Tuesday ones out of the NYTimes every week, since those are the easiest. I usually get about 90% of the way through before turning to the internet for help haha
I get a paper every second day and generally do it. There are a couple of crossword setters... if I see there names I just know that I won't be able to do it and I tend to leave those.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish