I am not sure if this picture will work:

I have it tuned to B (perfect 4th down) right with with the stock springs. I am in absolute love with the guitar. My modded bad monkey really pumps up the bass. Incredable. It sounds decent with the DDM, but I haven't tweaked my settings yet. Silly baby is asleep.

I may try lower tunings, I am not sure. I need to raise the tailpiece I think. The action is very tight. The intonation was perfect from the factory. The case is great. Certainly not as goos as my friend's ibanez's case, but it was 1/2 the price. It gets the job done.

The guitar on the otherhand is wonderful. It is heavy as hell compared to my paultonia (or whatever) dean vendetta. It has an absolute ton of sustain. I have never played anything so wonderful. The pickups are decent medium output ceramics. I like them quite a lot. The pots are VERY good and all the speed knobs are aimed perfectly. The switch is FANTASTIC! It feels so very smooth. Never ever played a guitar as good as this. I... love... it...

New gear, I know, but I think this guy is going to be an heirloom.
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5

That is the best I can do. I absolutely love her. I have decided to call her Ivory.
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
It has an ivory creme binding. Hahaha. Just about the only thing not black I want on it. Haha.
This is the best guitar I have ever owned, and probably the best I have ever played. Being my first single cutaway, and first electric this thick, I have to learn some left hand technique to keep from running into the end of the neck. Haha.
Happy NGD...and a baritone to boot? Nice!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!