Pm Matrix Claw

he hashad one
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
It is only lucky if the price is low. What is he selling it for?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
he says he didn't know what to put it up for so he said £1300

lowur it down to 1000
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
We needed to know this?
Gear:
-2008 Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-1 mini stack
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
lowur it down to 1000

I bought my £2000 PRS off this guy... I can get him lower than that - he dosen't really want the amp - its in a dark corner behind a massive pile of Laneys. They aren't a Marshall dealer, but this guy traded the amp in there.
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
We needed to know this?

Yes, because the OP had a pertinent question.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If you are on good terms with this guy then offer him 900, see if he bites.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
If you are on good terms with this guy then offer him 900, see if he bites.

Robbery is illegal eh?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
I bought my £2000 PRS off this guy... I can get him lower than that - he dosen't really want the amp - its in a dark corner behind a massive pile of Laneys. They aren't a Marshall dealer, but this guy traded the amp in there.

u spent £2k on a swamp ash...
facebook.com/crazymentalchris
youtube.com/chrisprsguitars

come say Hi!
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
We needed to know this?

IdntNedUrBllCrp
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Last edited by SquierLolz at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
for this, you win a lol halfstack with a llama head

This was great!!

As for the amp, I'm not at all good with pricing used gear so I can't really off much input.

However, start out with a lowball offer just to get things going - you might be pleasantly surprised at how low the guy might sell it for.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
This was great!!

As for the amp, I'm not at all good with pricing used gear so I can't really off much input.

However, start out with a lowball offer just to get things going - you might be pleasantly surprised at how low the guy might sell it for.

I think I'll start off with a 750 offer and see if he takes it... if he goes that low, I'll even be able to afford a power attenuator as well!
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
I think I'll start off with a 750 offer and see if he takes it... if he goes that low, I'll even be able to afford a power attenuator as well!

If you get it for 750 I will put my money into developing a method to reach through the internet to slap you
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
If you get it for 750 I will put my money into developing a method to reach through the internet to slap you

For real.

Yeah man, do the lowball thing and see the reaction. You are in the best situation. He doesn't know how much it's worth and how much to sell it for. You can get a killer deal. Good Luck!
Yeah, Definitely start lower on it. I think MatrixClaw wanted $1300 for his if I'm not mistaken. And from what he's said, it's a really good amp. See how he reacts to 750, and then come back later offering 900. I definitely think that even at $1200, it would be an amazing amp.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
I think I used one of these in a studio once. These are the marshalls with all the different marshalls built in, right? If so they sound great, but I don't know about the > €1,000 pricetag used. They're a small enough combo, like.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Quote by gerardwayne
I think I used one of these in a studio once. These are the marshalls with all the different marshalls built in, right? If so they sound great, but I don't know about the > €1,000 pricetag used. They're a small enough combo, like.

I think you are probably talking about the JVMs... these are the 30th anniversary handwired Marshalls