that is killer! drums could use some compression, tho. and the guitar sound is great, lead sound is really good. Why no vocals? =D
those lead sounds, is that a guitar or a synth? if that's you playing guitar, then extreme kudos, dude. the rythym playing is tight as hell, I have nothing else to complain about

crit back?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221480
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
that is killer! drums could use some compression, tho. and the guitar sound is great, lead sound is really good.

+1
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
That was absolutely fantastic. I loved every bit of it. The production could use some work, though. The overall mix could use some more mids and bass as it sounds somewhat thin. Otherwise it's great though.

If you'd like to crit back pick anything in my profile.

Edit: The guitar tone is great, just the drums need work.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Last edited by Lt.DustyBanana at Oct 28, 2009,
Thanks Guys

@ DustyBanana, can you place a link to a song threat like CoreysMonster did?

In fact I think that the drums need less compresssion instead of more, snare is blur, and the kick has not enough lowend. and the overall sound is hisss. It's time to try some diff settings on the drums vst. I am glad you guys agree on the guitar sound, thats good to hear. thanks for the comments.
just as everyone else says, the guitars are great but the drums are kinda...well..i dunno, dry sounding? overall great product!

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1218393
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------