so i got my brother's xbox 360, and he said it was missing a cord?
i have the power cord and the av cord(the red,white, and yellow cord), for some reason, i sure if thats it, or if i am missing one. if i am missing a cord, which one?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
The power cord connects to a box-like thing, not sure what it's called. Maybe he's referring to that.
nah, i have the box thing(which connects to the xbox) and the cord that connects to the box(which plugs into the wall)
My Gear:
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
Then you have all the cords. Unless you are using an HDMI cable or a wired ethernet cable.
SleepSoil
Quote by Anthony1991
I blame you for the fact my PC monitor is now covered in chocolate digestive, cheers
Quote by vsdornelas
That was, um... really, really funny. I lolstack you now.

plug it into your wall and tv and see if it works. Problem solved.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
^smart man.
My Gear:
plus accessories
Just look in the manual, it usually says whats included in the box... the only possible thing I believe should be there is the ethernet chord
Gaming Thread.

/thread
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Maybe he means your missing the charging cord for the wireless controller
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo