some one please help me !!!

So ive moved to uni and really want to get a bike. This is mainly because i cant afford a car but would still like to get around the city and home.

I am 18 years old and currently carry a provisional driving licence with cat. A i know i can take the CBT and get a 50cc bike but the problem is i cant use motorways or A-roads. getting from Liverpool to nottingham thats a problem however with a 125cc bike i can do this (using A-roads) so my question is:

how and what do i need to do to get a 125cc licence!!!?!?!? everything ive read on the internet is really confusing so help would be amazing !!!

Brick+Glass=free motorcycle
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Suck a government officials dick. You will get a lisence fster than you can say 'all done'
If it were socially acceptable, I would drape myself in velvet.

Quote by Bassist1992
When I was 11.

Googled "I would like to watch some porn please"

Quote by daytripper75
I;m rdruk I feel no pain

^^ but is that a full UK licence?? i only have provisional... this is why im confused

EDIT : read link !! thanks
Last edited by funny_page at Oct 27, 2009,
Sorry, UK. I'm in the US.

Here we just take a two day course and take an easy written test and they let us go off to buy our liter bikes right away.

Good luck though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"