wooooooooooo.

who else in the pit likes to keep it tight! lol pervsnot that long hair isn't cool and all...

nb4 cool story bro, riveting tale chap
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

I intend to after Hallowe'en.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
My friend does this. He's also got the face of a white surpremisist, so I don't like going to the pub with him.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

just because somebody has a shaved head, that doesnt make them a skinhead. i myself used to rock the mid-back length hair, until one day, i just said to myself " f**k it". i shaved it all off, and have kept to a quarter inch since then.

i miss windmilling though.
no...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I buzz pretty close, but I've never actually shaved my head.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.

?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I like mine somewhat middle length, see profile for details

I dunno too long and I feel dirty and greasy

too short and I feel like theres something missing
I've been buzzing it to3/8 of an inch recently because it's much more comfortable, I'm going to let it grow out a bit now though.
I don't shave my head, but I used to have pretty long hair. I cut it about medium length and just spike it straight up, so it's not too out there, but it gets the job done. Besides, I'm not to keen on having a shaven head.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
i've got short hair, but I've always wanted to shave it of, just to get that bad boy look. maybe one day i'll do it, and i'll do it for like a cancer fundrasier, kill two birds with one stone yo. thas not insensitive rite? cuz im tryign to do a good thing
i shave my head every week 1/8th inch. i used to have hair down to my shoulders then a got a new job and they said my hair was to long, so i cut it, then they said it was still to long, so i cut it again and then they complained again so i said screw it and shaved it
Quote by Haggard_Cky
i shave my head every week 1/8th inch. i used to have hair down to my shoulders then a got a new job and they said my hair was to long, so i cut it, then they said it was still to long, so i cut it again and then they complained again so i said screw it and shaved it

That would suck. Especially if you went a barber and paid to have it cut. thats at least $30
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by the_jackyl
Fascinating chronicle, comrad.

Idky but I lol'd pretty damn hard

And I had hair between my shoulder blades then I cut it to 1 inch and growing it back out lol
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.