"We are not in a position to display this tab due to licensing."

This must've happened in the past day or two, because I was looking at them a bit earlier this week. At first I thought it was just one song, but its all of them that I've seen. Just Dethklok though, other tabs seem fine.

(This thread was closed in the pit, I assumed because it was in the wrong place, although more traffic there = more chance somebody would have an answer. Maybe it was closed because its taboo? I dunno, if this one gets closed, its probably that.)
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
i clicked a dethklok tab and didn't see what you're mentioning. link me to one?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
i clicked a dethklok tab and didn't see what you're mentioning. link to the one you're talking about ?

Any that aren't Guitar Pro, here are a few random selections off of the first page:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/dethklok/a_song_for_toki_crd.htm
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/dethklok/awaken_intro_tab.htm
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/dethklok/blood_ocean_ver2_tab.htm
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
oh, yeah i clicked the first one, which happens to be a guitar pro tab.

by the way "inconvinience" is spelled i can only guess this is the work of the russians. i don't have any info on it but they obviously will, maybe even emad might know what's going on.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
oh, yeah i clicked the first one, which happens to be a guitar pro tab.

by the way "inconvinience" is spelled i can only guess this is the work of the russians. i don't have any info on it but they obviously will, maybe even emad might know what's going on.

In Soviet Russia, Dethklok tabs aren't in a position to display YOU
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Bad news
this band was blocked on our site because of the problems with licensing and copyrighting.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by emad
Bad news
this band was blocked on our site because of the problems with licensing and copyrighting.

you're shitting me

my battle opponent has just crushed my balls
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by emad
Bad news

Issue is resolved now? I can see tabs again.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
dang, i was wanting to learn the gears. i thought they couldn't do that because those laws didnt apply in russia or something like that.

Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Nov 9, 2009,
Aw wtf it took me days to figure out better metal snake

You know, there's a dethklok tab book out now, they probably thought we copied them.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by skwelcher
dang, i was wanting to learn the gears. i thought they couldn't do that because those laws didnt apply in russia or something like that.
I thought so too, and we had them back for a little while, but they're gone again
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Yea i just found this out, and i was gonna go for thunderhorse because i felt like playing it. now its like i dont even want to bother with dethklok now because of this bs
Quote by Cryptic Goliath
Yea i just found this out, and i was gonna go for thunderhorse because i felt like playing it. now its like i dont even want to bother with dethklok now because of this bs

dude I have a bunch of DK tabs give me an email and ill send em to you if you want

Better Metal Snake
Blood Ocean
bloodrocuted
briefcase_full_of_guts_ver3
crush_my_battle_opponents_balls-1
detharmonic_ver2
face_fisted_ver2
fansong
go_forth_and_die_ver2
hatredcopter
hatredy
laser_canon_deth_sentence
the_lost_vikings_ver3
thunderhorse
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Pretty sure Brendon Small is behind this.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by RocknRollRay
dude I have a bunch of DK tabs give me an email and ill send em to you if you want

Better Metal Snake
Blood Ocean
bloodrocuted
detharmonic_ver2
face_fisted_ver2
fansong
go_forth_and_die_ver2
hatredcopter
hatredy
the_lost_vikings_ver3
thunderhorse

Hey man, do you think you could send me a Thunderhorse tab?

My e-mail is a7t1r1@yahoo.com
O K C

I like guns.
Quote by RocknRollRay

Better Metal Snake
Blood Ocean
bloodrocuted
detharmonic_ver2
face_fisted_ver2
fansong
go_forth_and_die_ver2
hatredcopter
hatredy
the_lost_vikings_ver3
thunderhorse

Send 'em all this way
My E-mail is jfmvancapel@hotmail.com
Yahoo works too: PsiGuy60@yahoo.com
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Nov 20, 2009,
pm'd
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ

Michael Kelly Patriot Ltd.

Spector N20004

Michael Kelly V65 Acoustic

Vintage 1965 Fender Bassman Stack

Crate GFX1200H On a Behringer Bass Cab

Orange Fund: $48
hows bout that dang ol' black fire upon us? not that im picky or anything its just THATS ALL I WANT. j/k, does anyone have that one? btw, i dont understand why such a successful man would get so greedy about guitar tabs? ok, he has a super popular tv show that ppl watch around the world ( or at least i do when im on deployment). i mean is he like mc hammer? is he wasting all that money hes making? i mean im no economic major ( hence why im dumb enough to join the military) but that just sounds a little greedy to me... kinda like when metallica ( or more pointedly, lars) started freakin out about napster and free mp3 downloads. at that point even japanese people considered naming their children kirk hammett and their housecats the master of puppets, while still tryin to figure out how to ride the lightning. are millions of dollars made by the multiple platinum records youve had just not enough? HONESTLY? just sayin...