I finally got a decent amp after months of you guys bugging me about buying guitars when I really needed an amp! Well here I am three guitars and a sucky amp later with my new (used) Line 6 Flextone II Amp! It's in great shape everything works and it's physically in good condition. Most importantly I love the sounds it can make!! And yes I know it's still not the best amp but come on guys give me a break I'm sixteen with a part time job! The best part is it was only $100 (on craigslist) and he also threw in some recording equipment which I'm still trying to figure out.

Cool thing is I sold my old stuff about thirty minutes after buying this and got $60 out of it!

Tell me what you guys think!

No sound clips cause I'm still trying to figure out the equipment...

Attachments:
amp 1.jpg
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
Last edited by colt34 at Oct 28, 2009,
EPIC amp

HNAD

At $100, I'd say you got the better end of the deal. How does it sound? Easy to dial in? Any EXTREME models

Also... first post!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Oct 28, 2009,
Thanks for telling me about the pics thing
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers

Quote by colt34
whats an easier way to do pictures? Rather than attaching

Upload them onto photo bucket and then use the [IMG] - [/IMG] HTML codes to link the pictures.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Last edited by ragingkitty at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by ragingkitty
EPIC amp

HNAD

At $100, I'd say you got the better end of the deal. How does it sound? Easy to dial in? Any EXTREME models

Also... first post!

I'll answer questions tomorrow. Got school tomorrow and I need some sleep. See you then...

nice, my friend used to have one
$100 is damn cheep
HNAD!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
You got a sick deal bro! Congrats!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Congratz i really need to try a flextone some day.....

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
Are you the same guy who was asking about the crate amp the other day?

If so i think you made the right choice :-)

HNAD!!!
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Whenever I see these go cheap, I always want one.

HNAD
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by Tatsumaru

HNAD!!!

I think he is... I've only seen 1 post about a Flextone going for $100 recently.

Honestly don't think there are that many people giving up a good amp for the uber cheaps.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Wow..an amazing deal. I'm probably going to buy the Flextone too this Christmas.

HNAD!
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by Tatsumaru

HNAD!!!

Agreed. The Flextones are great amps.
Quote by Tatsumaru

HNAD!!!

Yup he's the one. And TS, I like you for making the right decision. If you put a NAD up for that crate I would've been pissed.

The issue is that the power button switch doesn't work if I remember correctly. It's stuck in the on position, so he has to unplug the cord from the wall to turn the amp off.

But for $100 and it works ... lucky SOB.

Congrats. HNAD
HNAD, great amp! I gotta say... I HATE Schecters, but yours is pretty damn nice looking.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by ragingkitty
I think he is... I've only seen 1 post about a Flextone going for $100 recently.

Honestly don't think there are that many people giving up a good amp for the uber cheaps.

yep! Thats me!

Flextones kill. The older ones look classy. The III's look more.. classic instead of classy

Welcome to the awesome Line6 Amp brotherhood, man
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by colt34
yep! Thats me!

So what's with the switch?

Does it move but not effect the on/off or is it stuck or jammed?

Congrats on the amp, flextones are ballin, especially for the cash you paid.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Happy new amp day. I've never played a flextone before... It sure looks nice, though. And that is one nice deal. In a way, it's like you only payed $40 on it at the end of the day.
Quote by patbuck2
Happy new amp day. I've never played a flextone before... It sure looks nice, though. And that is one nice deal. In a way, it's like you only payed $40 on it at the end of the day.

The way I look at it, is that it was 40 bucks to upgrade which is a killer deal!
The switch from what I can tell isn't really there... It's in the on position somehow. I think I'm gonna call the guitar shop and see how much it'll be to fix

i bet its not much, sounds like it got pushed "all" the way in. probably just needs to be remounted properly. congrats again, great deal.

Another pic with better lighting. That's the recording unit and the pedal that came with it there at the bottom

MIM strat and Schecter temptest custom

What are some cool things or songs or riffs that use some of these effects? I wan't to try some of that stuff out. Like delay, tremelo, flanger, and chorus?

Thanks to you all! You've been so much help and you helped me find the right stuff to get! I learn so much on these forums... so really, thanks

pink floyd, police, u2 basically any effect ridden type stuff. have at it champ. btw, im not much of a schector fan, but i like yours. nice ax.
I'm with gregs, I'm not very inclined torwards schecter but that thing is classy

Steve Vai is a great way to use delay + chorus.
Modern High Gain with plenty of bass and mids with reverb and your neck pickup can get you some nice Vaiesk tones.
Quote by gregs1020
pink floyd, police, u2 basically any effect ridden type stuff. have at it champ. btw, im not much of a schector fan, but i like yours. nice ax.

Thanks! I'll post a better picture of it

Well, I thought it was better anyways haha. it really isn't

Last edited by colt34 at Oct 29, 2009,
Just sold the SP-10 and the Gorilla GG-25 for $26 bucks! (cheap yeah, I just wanted to get rid of them) Got $86 totall from all my old stuff. Only $14 to upgrade!