Poll: Is mankind degenerating?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is mankind degenerating?
Yes, IMO
12 57%
No, IMO
9 43%
LOL WUT
13 62%
Voters: 21.
15 years, Anarchy. I just called it.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Quote by blue_strat
Biologically? Socially? Morally? Intellectually?

It's a multiple choice poll for a reason.

The question is broad so you can debate how we are, aren't, or how we're going through both.

Hence, debate.
Urgh, this reminds me of what I've been studying in English this year. Ask Mary Shelley or Ridley Scott and apparently they will tell you it is.

edit: *lul-wut pear* ^ YOU GONNA GET BANNED! ^
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by KoenDercksen
[better idea]*FAT ASS LOLWUT PEAR HERE*

***WARNING***

Any memes that the moderators deem offensive, annoying or just plain stupid are against the rules, regardless of whether they are specifically mentioned here or not. This includes images such as the 'LOL WUT' pear, and the practices of 'Rick Rolling', 'inb4' and 'c-c-c-combo breaking'. We suggest you do not spread memes like this across UG as if we feel the meme is sufficiently annoying, is being overused, or is a form of spam, you may receive warnings or bans at the mods discretion.

Now delete your post so you don't kill my thread, asshole.
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Oct 28, 2009,
Yes. Morally, socially, health-wise. We're heading to something awful.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
***WARNING***

Any memes that the moderators deem offensive, annoying or just plain stupid are against the rules, regardless of whether they are specifically mentioned here or not. This includes images such as the 'LOL WUT' pear, and the practices of 'Rick Rolling', 'inb4' and 'c-c-c-combo breaking'. We suggest you do not spread memes like this across UG as if we feel the meme is sufficiently annoying, is being overused, or is a form of spam, you may receive warnings or bans at the mods discretion.

Now delete your post so you don't kill my thread, asshole.
Read on. It also says whoever quotes the image in question is treated exactly the same as however posted it

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Read on. It also says whoever quotes the image in question is treated exactly the same as however posted it

im deleting it as soon as he gets the point
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
You successfully replied faster than I could post the poll.

Also, you have the coolest name I have yet to see.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
im deleting it as soon as he gets the point

Fair dos, just lookin' after a brutha'

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yes.

Many are all eating shitty processed foods filled with dangerous chemicals and killer salt and fat levels, people are sitting at their computers for 10 hours a day (which is not what humans are designed for) the schools are degenerating to the point that if you can spell your own name you get an A level these days, the media is completely dumbed down and biased.

But we are go back to the dark ages when we run out of energy sources and countries fight each other for the remaining resources left on earth. Happy days.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by Taylz24
Urgh, this reminds me of what I've been studying in English this year. Ask Mary Shelley or Ridley Scott and apparently they will tell you it is.

edit: *lul-wut pear* ^ YOU GONNA GET BANNED! ^

We've already finished English though
3 exams till my HSC is OVER.

But anyway, not in our lifetimes. However, our current living methods etc. will inevitably kill us all.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Quote by Ratfish

But anyway, not in our lifetimes. However, our current living methods etc. will inevitably kill us all.

WOO! Another fellow HSCer good to hear =D I'm in the same boat, 3 exams and I'm done, what do you have left?

More on the topic, it could, especially with this whole new "humans living to be 1000" thing, overpopulation = more resources used = lack of resources eventually = death.
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Ratfish

I don't catch your logic?

Man isn't degenerating in our lifetimes..?

It's a slow process, not a sudden occurrence.
Ergo, you believe we will degenerate, but not in the next 70 years?

I agree with the second half of your statement, though.

Eventually, not in three years ( 2012 )
Man will catch on eventually.
We're a species that doesn't act until it's absolutely necessary to for complete appeasement.
Sad, but we are how we are.