Page 1 of 2
Don't you feel like sometimes you're trapped in your hometown or city?
If you had the choice of leaving for a so-called "frontier" then where would it be?
Also, where's the last place you'd want to end up in?

For example...

I want to live in London right now, possibly. Everything from the culture to the beauty (stfu Americans) of the city.

But I don't want to live in Miami. The fake palm trees, concrete buildings, beautiful fake people, and hot beaches makes me want to strangle myself.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
London is a shithole. I have absolutely no desire to go there ever again in my life.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
London is a shithole. I have absolutely no desire to go there ever again in my life.

I heard London is HUGE. Maybe the part you're familiar is a less desirable area than the one in mind of TS?
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
I've always really liked scandinavia. Maybe a city someplace over there.
Just somewhere with a lot of trees and cold weather.
i wanna live in melbourne, dunno why i just do

i dont wanna live in like africa or something
I was born in London and lived there for a while and have been in Melbourne for about 10 years. I would love to live in London, except I suspect after a year or so the nostalgia would wear thin and I might see the place for what it is. Then I would go back to Melbourne until the nostalgia died down, then I would go back to London until the nostalgia died down, then I would... you get the picture
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Want: New York, Berlin, or Stockholm

Dont want: London, Paris, or anywhere in Africa

maybe want: Tokio or Helsinki.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by Le_Bunny
I've never been out of my home state, but would love to go to Japan. I've seriously considered it, perhaps in a few years.

SIGH.

Which itself is unbelievable to us Japanese, who are avid travelers.
Never been out of your State? Come on, I don't smell no teen spirit here
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
Which itself is unbelievable to us Japanese, who are avid travelers.
Never been out of your State? Come on, I don't smell no teen spirit here

Well you guys have the shinkansen to whip you around all over the country, and my family's always been grounded with pets. I'm older now and hence am considering going over there by myself... not for a while though.
I dislike living in America - it's boring.

I don't want to live in a country relatively conservative. That is a biiiiiiig no no.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Well you guys have the shinkansen to whip you around all over the country, and my family's always been grounded with pets. I'm older now and hence am considering going over there by myself... not for a while though.

Don't you have like an alternative to Eurostar? Don't tell me you have to drive...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
I want to live in Amsterdam, I would never ever go to Johannasberg (sp?)
it's not 'frontier'... but I'd quite like to live in Canada at some point, at least for a while.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by CrazyDavey
I want to live in Amsterdam, I would never ever go to Johannasberg (sp?)

you picked like the two most crime-infested cities in the developed world
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Amsterdam, weed and prostitutes are legal, so it must cut down on a fair bit of the crime. But I can see where you're coming from, when I went over every 4 steps there was a black guy in an alleyway being like "Ppssst, coca, coca, you try you like!" and all this. It was ****ing weird.

Johannasberg is just a shithole in my opinion.
I dunno, I've lived in Vantaa, Finland most of my life and I like it here, but given the chance to live in a tropical paradise for a while would be cool.
I wouldn't want to live any place that gets too much colder than Vantaa, though.
hahaha i live in perth western australia try having a city center thats about 1km diameter. the closest city to us is about a 5000km away maybe more. and even that is smaller city. if you want something bigger you gotta go away to the other side of aus. but ive started out in perth and probably will never leave.
Quote by Ciaphas
I dunno, I've lived in Vantaa, Finland most of my life and I like it here, but given the chance to live in a tropical paradise for a while would be cool.
I wouldn't want to live any place that gets too much colder than Vantaa, though.

You live in the same city Kivimetsan Druidi formed in!

sorry, random quote is random.
I'd like to live in a small village in Texas. enjoying the simple life.

I'd hate to live in Japan. To crowded, to industrialized, to big of a culture shock.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
What really matters to me in a city is the music scene. I was born in Salisbury MD, a complete shit hole. I moved to Pensacola where there's a little bit of an acoustic,punk, and scene deathcore bullshit scene. Sucks, but it's something, and there's a little bit of metal around
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Blacktooooooth
hahaha i live in perth western australia try having a city center thats about 1km diameter. the closest city to us is about a 5000km away maybe more. and even that is smaller city. if you want something bigger you gotta go away to the other side of aus. but ive started out in perth and probably will never leave.

lol i live in perth but the original perth
Quote by Cheesepuff
dont wanna live in Darfur.

I wanna live in LA.

NO. The weather sucks, it's really expensive and the architecture is failing.
I'm moving all the time.

Even though I love Hong Kong, when I graduate (soon! ) I'm most definitely returning to the LA area again.

I did not enjoy my two years in Tianjin though. That place is everything I hate about China....ignorant people, lack of personal and city wide hygiene, everything is pirated and half assed.
I want to live in either Sydney or Osaka
I wouldn't like to live in London
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Well, i live in Melbourne, in the center of the city, and i love it here. I would definately like to travel to Japan, hoping to go on a 2 month exchange there this year

And i don't want to live in America. Freaks me out enough when i see a cop with a handgun, yet alone knowing ANYONE around me could have one.
I'd love to visit Greece or Italy.

A place I would hate being is Southern California. Blah.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Want: Anywhere outside of Venezuela, preferably in Europe, or San Francisco/Seattle if I can't get out of the continent.

Don't want: Venezuela, most Asian and African countries.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I'd like to go study to London at the moment. Then maybe living in an eastern europe country. I doubt any of this will happen
I don't want to live in Toronto...it sucks big time. I might go to Amsterdam for the summer.
Quote by Tempoe
I don't want to live in Toronto...it sucks big time. I might go to Amsterdam for the summer.

What's wrong with Toronto? Except the huge amounts of people.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I'd like to live in a European city, not London or Paris but somewhere less hectic like Berlin or maybe somewhere in Scandinavia.

Last place I'd want to be is a town called Newtownards. Or possibly Larne.

Edit: this is ignoring the language barrier. That's obviously a huge factor.
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at Feb 24, 2010,
want: santa barbara, san francisco, chicago, toronto, amsterdam, stockholm, melbourne, or marseilles

do not want: anywhere in texas, alaska, or florida, phoenix (too hot and quite boring), beijing, mexico city, london
Go Veg.
Last edited by im not mental at Feb 24, 2010,
I would love to live somewhere in Japan (maybe Tokyo, but that shit is crowded) and the last place would probably be London

I wanna move back to LA
Last edited by btones at Feb 24, 2010,
I wanna go to France, or maybe Japan.

I don't wanna live in Alaska. Waay too cold for me.
Page 1 of 2