Poll: how pleased are you with Obama's term so far?
Poll Options
View poll results: how pleased are you with Obama's term so far?
1 - not at all
12 60%
10 50%
9 45%
10 50%
5 - the boring option in this poll
12 60%
11 55%
14 70%
12 60%
10 50%
10 - he's the best
13 65%
Voters: 20.
How pleased are you with the president of America as of right now?

I'm not sure how I feel...I never wanted Obama from the start, but he's just recently been getting worse. This month was the bloodiest in the history of the war I think (or at least for a couple of years) and he's already taken as much free time as Bush has all 8 years. I am disappoint to say the least.
He is a man with a horrible aura of I-can-fix-absolutely-everything-overnight created by a)his hope campaign and b)the sheep who think he is God incarnate.

Look he is doing the best he can. You all FORGET the president does not have absolute power. It's also up to the people to change as well. He is WAAAYYY too liberal for americas' standards and he is trying too hard to be bipartisan.
Racist.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Meh, people are jumping on the bandwagon of saying 'oh he hasn't done shit'.....it's been just under a year of a four year term.
I'm cool w/ it all. While very disappointed as far as the war goes, I think there's a lot of things, especially in health care, that aren't gonna hurt nobody, and are gonna be great.

EDIT: Oh shit, buddy, take the poll down. We don't want another facebook (for anyone who uses facebook you may know there's a plethora or polls on obama).
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Oct 28, 2009,
He won the Nobel Prize after 11 days as President. I would vote everything if I was feeling cheeky.

EDIT: Guy above did it for me =)
Last edited by denfilade at Oct 28, 2009,
How long has he been in office? And you're expecting everything to have changed?

Also, how is Obama directly linked to activity in the front lines? People aren't dying because Obama is killing them. Obama should have pulled them out and I don't know why he hasn't, but he still is not directly in charge of how many Americans die per week there.
I think the public has way more power to push change, I can't I'm disappointed but I never expect much from a politician. Maybe I'm disappointed I can't expect much from politicians usually. I dunno, I'm just babbling about crap.
Quote by Ylasto
I clicked 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and 1 because I can.

4, 7, 8 and 10 here

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by boreamor
How long has he been in office? And you're expecting everything to have changed?

Ummm...something would be nice.

Also, how is Obama directly linked to activity in the front lines? People aren't dying because Obama is killing them. Obama should have pulled them out and I don't know why he hasn't, but he still is not directly in charge of how many Americans die per week there.

Wow, you've changed my opinions on everything. Obama doesn't kill American soldiers, good call!
Last edited by RinestoneCowboy at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by boreamor

No but he is in charge of what gets done

A lot of people still very much so support this war. If he changed things from red to blue in a days' notice, how do you think people would react? Many people would say he is leaving our country unprotected by simply leaving.
go google what has obama done and see for yourself.
What he has done

The withdrawal of troops from Iraq are ahead of schedule. So far he has brought home 22,000 troops out of Iraq.

He has cut war spending by $30 billion.

Pakistan has as we speak today launched a major offensive towards the Taliban strongholds within their borders – as much as a response to the new US leadership as anything.

He has managed to convince Iran to allow in UN inspections, as a result of direct negotiation.

His effort towards dragging the US, kicking and screaming, toward a modern healthcare system (last country in the western hemisphere) could result in a much more stable and equal society.

By dismantling the Bush plan of an aging missile defense system in eastern europe, he has opened up unforeseen diplomatic possibilities with Russia – apart from saving billions of dollars while at the same time planning a much more efficient defense plan in the area.

His promises to close Guantanamo Bay and the administrations refusal to continue previous torture policies is a big move towards human rights in the world.

Sourced from http://www.whatisobamadoing.com/
Political thread.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all