So as some of you may now, doctors found out I have high blood pressure and am producing too much cortisol in my body. They're trying to figure out what the cause is, and I have to go to the hospital for 2-3 days so they can take blood samples at different times of the day.

I have two questions:

1.has anyone ever done this before, what should I expect etc.

but more importantly:

2. what should I take to amuse myself with? hospitals aren't exactly video game arcades, and I'm definately not gonna study when in the fucking hospital. also, I doubt they'll let me take my guitar with me
And the presidential candidates drop like flies... soon victory will be mine.

But seriously, get well soon and get a good book.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Aw man, that totally sucks.

Get well soon buddy.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Just listen to the ambience around you I guess.

Are you gonna die, Corey?
Quote by josh999x
Take a MP3 player or any handheld games console you have.

well, this is one good idea. looks like I'll have to pay good old Pallet Town a visit...

Quote by Z_cup_boy
Just listen to the ambience around you I guess.

Are you gonna die, Corey?

I'm CoreysMonster, nothing can kill me.
That sucks bro

You can amuse yourself with hearing your orchestrated track (in 2-3 days )

You can also amuse yourself with hitting on nurses and reading stories for kids. The latter suggestion will work well in combination with the former

Quote by sam b
Take a ball in a cup

What if the ball falls out of the cup?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster

I'm CoreysMonster, nothing can kill me.

Hahaha oh right. Except for too much alcohol maybe.
Quote by Kensai
What if the ball falls out of the cup?

It's ok because the ball is on a string attached to the cup O_________o
Shouldn't be much more than taking blood samples to be honest. Just don't be surprised if they wake you up at stupid o'clock in the morning to do it. You may also be asked for urine cortisol levels (much better for Cushing's Disease), undergo the dexamethasone suppression test (Cushing's Disease) and an ACTH stimulation test (Addison's Disease). But maybe at a later date- I know dexa and ACTH testscan be done at the same time, and I doubt they'd do it at the same time as a blood or urine cortisol test.

In other news, take a Mega Drive into the ward.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Shouldn't be much more than taking blood samples to be honest. Just don't be surprised if they wake you up at stupid o'clock in the morning to do it. You may also be asked for urine cortisol levels (much better for Cushing's Disease), undergo the dexamethasone suppression test (Cushing's Disease) and an ACTH stimulation test (Addison's Disease). But maybe at a later date- I know dexa and ACTH testscan be done at the same time, and I doubt they'd do it at the same time as a blood or urine cortisol test.

I just won't sleep then, that oughta throw 'em off when I jump out of bed scaring the shit out of them

but thanks, doc.
I don't even know if they have TV's there. If they do, I am SO taking my N64.

play banjo-Kazooie and Ocarina of time all around their asses.
- MP3 Player
- Book
and the most important
- ear defenders because of the snoring ill people
Noo! We're gonna have to win the election without you. . We'll dedicate your/our victory to your death.
YNWA
Aww that sucks, get well soon. I wonder how hygienic/sucky/much more attractive nurses are in German hospitals. Probably better than Australia
Quote by sam b
It's ok because the ball is on a string attached to the cup O_________o

Then what if the cup falls off the string =______=
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by sam b
Take a ball in a cup

did I miss something? I've seen you post about balls in cups in over 3 threads already. what gives?
Hostipal is shit, good luck getting hrough those couple of days. I had to spend a week in the place and it wasn't fun

I suggest bring magazines, an mp3 player, a ds and crosswords and things like that
Quote by Shredoftheday
Then what if the cup falls off the string =______=

Then you ring the company and lodge a complaint
Oh, you have to make sure you use the phrase "Helloooooooooooo NURSE!" at least once during your stay.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I had to stay in the Lough Erne Hospital (highest MRSA rate in the UK) for a few days a while ago. Because I'm under 18 I had to stay in the kiddies ward.
YNWA
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Oh, you have to make sure you use the phrase "Helloooooooooooo NURSE!" at least once during your stay.

this i'll have to do.

now I just need a tall sidekick and a smaller girl....
Take it from me I have spent 3 weeks in the hospital in the last year. Here's my advice.

1. Bring a laptop, the hospital will have free internet. This will keep you sane
2. Bring some junk food, chances are all the food they serve there will be fat free, sugar free, taste free crap.
3. Don't take shit from the nurses. You don't HAVE to wear their god damn gown, even if it is "Hospital Policy".
4. Catch up on school work(or job work depending on age) so that you don't have to do it when you are home.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Take a hat and see how many times you can "drop" it and have the nurse pick it up before she realizes.

or

I can take my camera and record a video of DAT FUNKY DANCE in a hospital gown
Flirt with the nurses.
I have to get blood tests every couple of months nowadays, I swear to god each and every one of them is lonely and horny. You don't even have to try.
Quote by CoreysMonster
or

I can take my camera and record a video of DAT FUNKY DANCE in a hospital gown

If you do this I will love you forever.
hello
Quote by sam b
Take a ball in a cup

When I bought my ball in a cup I was so suprised at how hard it is to just catch the ball in the cup.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Wheel chair race, hospital style
ಠ_ಠ
What is a wimp like you doing in a place like this?
Ah, That blows. Well last time I went to a hospital, I was too busy trying not to puke over myself ( and trying to puke on the nurses), don't recall getting bored.

I hope the nurses are nice and that you feel better soon.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Actually I got to play Mario Kart 64 when I was in the hospital.
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
Quote by Deliriumbassist

this man has the best plan ever! i wholeheartidly agree with this statement.

On a more serious note hope you get better soon,take a good book aswell it always helps in hospitals...aswell as an MP3 player crammed to the max with good music.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.