If you could do something to anyone in the world who would it be and what would you do?
TS-close his thread
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by appletice
I'd do naughty things to Shakira

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by appletice

thirded
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
I would turn Kylie Minogue into a ventriloquist dummy
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
i agree with scarlett johanson
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
i Would steal John Frusciantes playing skills on the guitar and his position in RHCP.

Waaay better then doing stuff to Shakira for a little while.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I have got the sex toys, the protection.......now wheres Jessica Alba?
ill make my mom extremely, extremely rich
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Meet Elisha Cuthbert, teach her guitar and eventually get her to fall in love with me. She retires at 25 years of age and we live happily ever after in some country or something. We also make love every morning and evening, and occasionally during the day if we're not jet-skiing or mini golfing.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by GrayFoxz
ill make my mom extremely, extremely rich

Alright... gay.

I'd get get Bert Jansch to teach me his skills on guitar.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
I'd tell jodi to get the fuck out of my life.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I'd sex up Madonna, IF I WAS A STARVING ORPHANED AFRICANS HALF-BASTARD LOVECHILD

Fixed
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by appletice

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I'd hit you
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by hippy12
Alright... gay.

I'd get get Bert Jansch to teach me his skills on guitar.

Alright... gayer. there's no such word, don't bitch about it. and get someone to teach you? okay, i rather tap some famous hot model forever. -.- gay.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I would say gay, but she seems like the kind of person that would make that situation very enjoyable.

I think he's looking forward to -after- the dinner and the movie
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
look some stuff on the Phoenecian alphabet, it came from either that one or some other alphabet which starts with an "E" i think (and these came from Cuneiform). dont think there is necessarily a reason for the order, but there is a reason why the letters look the way they do. originally letters were like heiroglyphics, but over time the images became mutated. for example, if i remember correctly, i think the letter "A" was originally supposed to resemble a bull head. etymology, maaaane. it makes a lot of things make more sense
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

Quote by Absinthe750mL
look some stuff on the Phoenecian alphabet, it came from either that one or some other alphabet which starts with an "E" i think (and these came from Cuneiform). dont think there is necessarily a reason for the order, but there is a reason why the letters look the way they do. originally letters were like heiroglyphics, but over time the images became mutated. for example, if i remember correctly, i think the letter "A" was originally supposed to resemble a bull head. etymology, maaaane. it makes a lot of things make more sense

Hmmm, interesting...
and now for something completely different..
Chad Ochocino-Shove a knife up his ****.
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
Actually...**** a beezy...I'd put a knife through this mother****er's skull.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/oct/26/u2-bono-disappointed-album-sales

"The U2 frontman believes No Line On the Horizon is 'a bit challenging for people who have grown up on a diet of pop stars"

Last edited by RinestoneCowboy at Oct 28, 2009,