Don't freak out. You've done this before (right?) so there's no need to get worried. You'll do fine.
Last edited by Quam Celerrime at Oct 28, 2009,
Pedestrians are 10 points each.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
just stay under the speed limit and youll pass
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
staying under the speed limit is vey important, dont forget about it! i know a few people who failed because they went over by a couple of miles. err mirror signal maneouver too.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Don't panic if you mess up a little bit. Like, if you're doing a manouvere and you bump against the kerb, just straighten the car up and start again, you'll only get a minor unles you actually go up onto the kerb)

And make sure you check your mirrors before you do anything
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
If he says do a turn in the road, you need to do an handbrake turn. I hope you can remember how to do that.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Take 5 shots of whiskey to steady the nerves.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Always check blind spots and don't make any stupid mistakes i.e. pull out in front of a car.
I was about six there. You don't want to see me go to ten. Get your shit. We're going to my room.
I drove five to ten miles per hour under the speed limit the entire time. It worked for me.
blind spots, make complete stops.. mirror before and after signaling and lane changes.. speed limit..

youve done it all before dont be nervous just listen and drive
Quote by aenimafist
just stay under the speed limit and youll pass

Yeah, you've driven down the pavement twice, hit 7 pedestrians and failed to stop a every junction you've come to, but you were below the speed limit, so congratulations, you've passed...

err...no.
[
chillllll, i know a few people who have failed on stupid things becasue they are nervous as hell
I've got mine coming up soon as well TS.. my sister told me that she just checked the mirrors about every 5 seconds..

you've done it all before, it's only 40 minutes, just stay relaxed but concentrating..

I've heard from friends it's strange because it's the first time you don't have someone slapping you "change gear *slap* I paid good money for this clutch and I'm not having you burn it out before you've passed your test you imbecile!"
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Good luck dude, im having mine soon, real scared
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by The_Paranoia
15 if they have strollers.

Don't forget about the Bonus Multiplier that happens after the 5th one is hit! It goes all the way from X2 - X10.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Try and act confidently (not cocky, just show them you're comfortable behind the wheel) in front of the examiner to make them feel a bit safer - if you're really nervous then they're going to be nervous too. You obviously will be nervous, just don't show it - try and be friendly and relaxed.
Also don't drive too slowly or you'll get minors for inappropriate speed, just make sure you don't break the limit.
If you can, for extra marks from the examiner, try and find some sort of gorge, or ramp... Then hit that shit Dukes of Hazzard style.

Remember the 'YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!'
Quote by dethofmoo
Try and act confidently (not cocky, just show them you're comfortable behind the wheel) in front of the examiner to make them feel a bit safer - if you're really nervous then they're going to be nervous too. You obviously will be nervous, just don't show it - try and be friendly and relaxed.
Also don't drive too slowly or you'll get minors for inappropriate speed, just make sure you don't break the limit.

Pretty much this. You know you can do it, so you have to show them that you know that. Confidence is key, as soon as you over think you'll make a mistake. Although, remember, if you make a small error, forget about it because it'll only be a minor. And yea, don't go too quick, just don't go too slow either, I know loads of people who failed for not going fast enough.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Call the examiner sir/madam.

Also I hate manouvres.

Make sure you definately go fast enough when going onto the dual carraigeway.

Don't over-rev it, you'll get failed for that too.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
It's mostly just common sense man, be cautious and don't drive too fast for conditions (if it's snowy or wet at all slow down FFS) I hate it when I'm driving my 4,200lb 91' truck and some ass with a new vehicle starts tailgating me and wanting to go the speed limit in the worst snowstorm of the year

Yeah just be really careful but not too careful otherwise it starts to get dangerous when you hold up traffic, etc...

But like I said, it's all common sense.
Last edited by Ominis Moriar at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by PaulyVengeance
If you can, for extra marks from the examiner, try and find some sort of gorge, or ramp... Then hit that shit Dukes of Hazzard style.

Remember the 'YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!'

You'll also get marks for entering the car through the window after sliding across the bonnet.
Quote by The_Paranoia
I passed with a 92. 20 minuet test. My guy was a bit of an ass but eh.

What do minuets have to do with driving though

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Remember tyres and tarmac.

Also if there is any doubt don't do it. This doesn't mean you can be a pussy when pulling out. If you have time to cross the road on foot you have time to pull out.

Driving test is horrendous they just sit there in silence scribbling down notes and you have no idea if they are good or bad.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Oct 28, 2009,