Farmville on facebook had cows that give chocolate and strawberry milk? and how come the crops never get diseased? i work on a REAL farm. but i love how unrealistic farmville is. it makes me laugh. and forget about the ****** maggots on the soybeans in real life.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Because it's a stupoid browser game, and meant to be fun. Though it doesn't include the only real farm-based fun, like bestiality.
Quote by MightyAl
Because it's a stupoid browser game, and meant to be fun. Though it doesn't include the only real farm-based fun, like bestiality.

we dont have animals. lol even though i dont think that would be happening anyway. what i really meant was y cant farmin be that easy? no diseased crops, prices are set, and theres no tobacco growing in farmville. thats right bitches. ur smokin my baccer.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by MightyAl

Or back-breaking, unrewarding labour.
Quote by footsteps7173
ur smokin my baccer.

No, I'm not.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Moggan13
Or back-breaking, unrewarding labour.

What do you mean?
Clicking that mouse is srs bsnss.
because its subliminal government propaganda to trick the youth into becoming farmers.
Quote by Karvid
No, I'm not.

ok, lots of u are. good choice karvid. i dont smoke it either.

And it is very rewarding back breaking work.
Quote by mullet1337
To troll the ever-living shit out of real farmers, why else? *farmported*

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by footsteps7173
Farmville on facebook

you answered your own question before you even asked it.
never got into facebook games. cept mafia....something. can't remember it now.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by kaptink
because its subliminal government propaganda to trick the youth into becoming farmers.

the only knowledge i actually see ppl getting is control and that truffles are a rare expensive fungus that pigs sniff out and ppl eat... that stupid avatar is your slave. ur click is telling him what to do. its time to emancipate the avatars.
Quote by mullet1337
everyone in this thread is a dick execpt the guy who originally posted. hes just having a laugh, why did u guy take it seriously
Quote by BKGMorley
everyone in this thread is a dick execpt the guy who originally posted. hes just having a laugh, why did u guy take it seriously

this is the pit. and i should have known.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
this is the pit. and i should have known.

you know, its very sad, but i think im gonna have to agree