Last night I watched the DVD that came with the CD. It was awesome. I love watching the bands make their albums. While I was watching there's a few things I saw that I found interesting/weird:

1.) First off let me say that I absolutely HATE when a band is trying to show you their gear and instead of the camera guy showing the gear, he/she keeps the shot right on the person talking. DAMNIT! He's taking the time to show the gear so show the damn gear!!!

2.) Did Paul record a lot of the album with a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe? Or was he using both that and his rectifier?

3.) I thought that was pretty awesome that Dan's bass is the one he's been using since he was 16 years old. That thing is in damn good shape for being that old.

4.) I was really happy to finally see Tommy do vocals. For some reason I really like listening/seeing vocalists do screaming vocals not through a PA so I can hear what it actually sounds like if you were standing right there.

5.) Lastly, I think it's awesome that most of their albums are recorded in that guy's "basement!" It doesn't look like he has any overly expensive equipment either, which is sweet. Just goes to show you can make a great album without the use of $10,000 microphones as long as you know what you're doing. And BTBAM and their producer definitely know what they're doing!
...there is a BTBAM thread, you know. In fact, there are two of them. Choice! Hurray! But take it to one of them.
haha, maybe this should go into either of the BTBAM threads? i haven't seen it yet but it sounds cool.

EDIT: ^ FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-
Last edited by -tempest- at Oct 28, 2009,
Reminds me, why are there two BTBAM threads? Surely there should be one, it's too many for such a mediocre band (IMO).
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand

Quote by CTFOD
Reminds me, why are there two BTBAM threads? Surely there should be one, it's too many for such a mediocre band (IMO).

Also this. Terribly boring and overrated in my so very humble opinion.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 28, 2009,
Ok well since you guys are douchebags I'll put in the btbam thread.....cryst....
Quote by The muddafuggin' rules
1. Do not post bands or artists in this main section of B&A Forum. Instead, Post them into the appropriate genre`s forum. Check in the forum's first to see if your band would fit

Yeah, we're really douchebaggy.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand