Hey guys I don't know if this has been done yet but after searching I haven't find anything so I guessed I'd post this.

How about an official waiting line thread? Everybody who's wiating for some guitar or some gear that they ordered and can't stand the wait could post here.
Sometimes shipping is long and you know as well as I do my friends that the wait is unbearable.

That said, I'll start: Just ordered my first Carvin custom DC127.....one week and a half ago.! I already can't wait. Their site says that it should take between 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
I guess those will be the longuest 4 to 6 weeks in my life!

go on!

TarZz
Guitars: Carvin Dc127
Amps: Peavey 6505+ head
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
i had to wait a month before GAK told me they couldnt get my ibanez s5470f in stock, then i rang neveda music they had it in stock so i put a deposit on it, payed the rest of the balance the next monday n it arrived on the tuesday
Guitar
Ibanez - S5470F
Epiphone - Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 - Spider II 210 - deceased :/
Blackstar HT studio 20
Farida D-8

Bass
Fender MIM Jazz
Ashdown ABM C115T-500 EVO II
lucky man :P
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
I'm in the process of overhauling my rig. I already have the RG2550Z and the GT-10. I need to sell my other guitars and find a job to get the RG1550M, pickups, and 6505 combo. It may not be technically waiting, but it sure feels like it.
Waiting to get my sweaty mitts on a 1990 Ibanez RG550. In white. Maple neck. Black dot inlays. V pickups. Black 'guard. Been used, a lot!

I can't wait!
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Quote by JELIFISH19
I'm in the process of overhauling my rig. I already have the RG2550Z and the GT-10. I need to sell my other guitars and find a job to get the RG1550M, pickups, and 6505 combo. It may not be technically waiting, but it sure feels like it.

Nice man, Iremember while I was waiting for my peavey 6505+ to arrive...god nights were long XD
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
I'm waiting for my friend in Tennessee to get my Ibanez Guitar back to my house in Pennsylvania if that counts... lol.
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Haha! Yeah I guess so
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED