they are teh lush

Proco Deucetone Rat

MXR Micro Amp
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.

I've never seen the Deucetone before (yes, I live in a dark, secluded cave)! How does it sound!?

HNPsD!!!

I demand clipzorz, nao!
Quote by i_am_metalhead

I've never seen the Deucetone before (yes, I live in a dark, secluded cave)! How does it sound!?

HNPsD!!!

I demand clipzorz, nao!

no can do on the clips

but the sounds i can get are endless ahah
2 standalone pedals with 3 diff modes each and you can mix and match and liek cascade em and shit
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

What does the micro amp do?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
if i weren't about to move... i'd be running out to guitar center this minute to get one of those... looks sooo tastey (mmmm rat deuce......)
Quote by Chikao42

It boosts your signal, and keeps things generally clean. There are a million uses for 'em. I use one with my tele to make it extra sparkly and a bit thicker, without adding any gain. I've also used it to boost gain on my Champ and overdrive it like no other. It's an awesome pedal and I wish I wasn't borrowing one!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i really want a micro amp what is it like can you do clips?
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by Chikao42

Ran before distortion, it's a dirty boost. Ran after distortion, it's a clean boost. At the end of your signal chain, it's a tone-suck reducer. Ran clean, it makes your clean glorious. It can be a volume-equalizer when switching between humbuckers and single coils. Like Sid McCall said, it has a ton of uses, and it usually can be found used for $50ish.
Quote by papersun87
Ran before distortion, it's a dirty boost. Ran after distortion, it's a clean boost. At the end of your signal chain, it's a tone-suck reducer. Ran clean, it makes your clean glorious. It can be a volume-equalizer when switching between humbuckers and single coils. Like Sid McCall said, it has a ton of uses, and it usually can be found used for $50ish.

plus there pretty
GEAR
Orange AD-30 Combo

Quote by ze monsta
HNPD!

How does the deucetone sound? it's two rats in one, right?

Not quite, one side has Vintage Rat, Turbo Rat and Dirty Rat, the other side has Vintage Rat, Turbo Rat and Clean Rat. They can be run independently through one output, independently through separate outputs or cascaded through one output, I believe.
Happy new pedals day. How's that mxr micro amp? I've been looking at getting one eventually.