wheres the attachment or link

edit - nm, it didnt load the first time but i see it now
Its not an epiphone, the inlays on the headstock is not Gibson/Epiphone, and the inlays on the fingerboard are slanty.
I think... just maybe, it's a Hibson.
A better picture would help, especially if the headstock. Its kind of reminiscent of an Eko.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

TS to use a bigger image put it up on photo bucket and copy the html code so it looks like this

(Invalid img) make sure it ends with .jpg or .gif

then maybe i won`t need binoculars to see the spec on the screen, and you might get a definative answer
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by ChangeMyName
Looks like an orville, but its not.

it doesn't look like an orville - orville use official gibson designs, not slightly altered versions. they are gibsons equivalent of what fender japan are to fender USA it really is a shame i struggle to structure a sentence in any way that people can understand sometimes.

looks more like an agile to me.. basically, it's a generic les paul copy that's not a lot different from all the other les paul copies.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
it doesn't look like an orville - orville use official gibson designs, not slightly altered versions. they are gibsons equivalent of what fender japan are to fender USA it really is a shame i struggle to structure a sentence in any way that people can understand sometimes.

looks more like an agile to me.. basically, it's a generic les paul copy that's not a lot different from all the other les paul copies.

That's what I thought.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Yeah a guy I know is selling it, just sent him a message on facebook for more pictures, I'll upload them when he gets back to me
Looks kind of like a dearmond with les paul type body, dearmond used to be a sub company of guild
I first thought Agile too, could we get a close up of the headstock?
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

Check out the single parallelogram inlays. I can't recall ever seeing those before.
I think it's a Stagg Les Paul copy. The inlays look like the ones I've seen on Stagg copies.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Last edited by 67_67 at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by 67_67
I think it's a Stagg Les Paul copy. The inlays look like the ones I've seen on Stagg copies.

Right you are.
a failure les paul copy
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
He said it has 'W S' and a Star on the headstock? Never heard of that lmfao,
don't think I'll be checking this gaytar out loool.