Im curious to findout what everyone thinks about the new Misfits songs released yesterday.
Both are shit. Jerry can't sing and he's trying to be young again.
The important thing is to never stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Haven't listened to them. But I can only imagine how utterly terrible they will be. In punk rock you don't have to be a great singer but there is a line and Jerry is nowhere near that line.
Quote by askingforit176
Haven't listened to them. But I can only imagine how utterly terrible they will be. In punk rock you don't have to be a great singer but there is a line and Jerry is nowhere near that line.

That line is very fuzzy at that.
Jerry Only brings back the Misfits without Doyle?
I've heard two of the new songs and they uh...sound like a brand new horrorpunk band full of 17year olds who haven't played but a handful of shows.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by charliezard!
This thread is ghey.
Misfits always sucked.
Fact.

You're ghey, and YOU suck.
Fact, fäggot.
I had a listen and they were OK songs. Jerry's Voice isn't that bad in the studio, if a little generic.

He's no Danzig however, or even a Graves, and this should not be forgotten
Thought land of the dead was alright. The otherone was bad. And idk misfits without Danzig was bad but with out Doyle? Time to give it up Jerry
I personally really like Land of the Dead. Twilight should have been downtuned or something so Jerry could have hit the notes better, you can tell hes straining, but overall its much better than what I initially expected. I recently saw them live and I think Jerry did pretty good. I got over the fact that the Misfits will never truly be the Misfits again a long time ago, so I guess that's why I don't mind it as much as everyone else seems to.
Thought land of the dead was alright. The otherone was bad. And idk misfits without Danzig was bad but with out Doyle? Time to give it up Jerry
I was always more of a Graves fan than a Danzig fan. I think even Graves himself said he'd be willing to go back to the Misfits if Jerry asked, and Jerry knows that. The problem is Doyle and Dr.CHUD however.

Now do we have links to these new songs?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I think their OK, definately not their best work, but it's not complete shit either.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
^Yeah, when you have musicians that good associated with you, it's hard to have anything that's complete shit.
I didnt like em. Then again I only LOVE the Walk Among Us album...
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by ChemicalFire
I was always more of a Graves fan than a Danzig fan. I think even Graves himself said he'd be willing to go back to the Misfits if Jerry asked, and Jerry knows that. The problem is Doyle and Dr.CHUD however.

Now do we have links to these new songs?

I heard 'em on their myspace page.

Heh, the republican punk would be in the band again but not his brother or the good doctor.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Quote by DempseyPunk
I didnt like em. Then again I only LOVE the Walk Among Us album...

+1
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by askingforit176
Its all about earth AD

my friends always try to get me into it but i just cant. It does have a couple songs i like though.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by neidnarb11890
Me too.
Me three.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I never could get into static age that much, there's deffently a few good songs but too much slow. I hate famous monsters with a passion and American Psycho isn't much better, if I wanted to listen to metal I'd listen to a band who does it well. Not the half ass'd effort they threw out there
Quote by askingforit176
I never could get into static age that much, there's deffently a few good songs but too much slow. I hate famous monsters with a passion and American Psycho isn't much better, if I wanted to listen to metal I'd listen to a band who does it well. Not the half ass'd effort they threw out there

i have to admit i like the song "scream", but besides that famous monsters is horrible
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
scream was enjoyable but all the reverb makes it sound so.... lifeless (ironicly), the old danzig stuff was soaked in the stuff but still felt vibrant and warm
Quote by nashawa
You're my idol, so I must destroy you
The Misfits - Land of the dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYNwGLbTzbI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_the_Dead_%28song%29

Anyone have a decent link on the B-Side?

****ing Woody to the Saviour...

Black Flag Feat Jerry only!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 2, 2009,