I really didn't know where else to go to get some solid answers so I figured I would come here.

I'm going through Warmoth to have a body and neck built/routed to start my first custom.

I've decided to use the locking Schaller Floyd rose tremolo on a telecaster body with dually red lace sensors in the bridge, and a blue lace sensor in the neck.

Lace recommends that strings be as close to the pickups as possible to allow for maximum sustain and output.

will the SFR tremolo allow for it, or will it force me to increase the distance between string/pickups.

Next:

The original Fender Telecaster plus had a special humbucker ring to fit around the dually lace sensor reds. This part (I know) has been since then discontinued. There are plenty of humbucker rings on the market, but none that appear to fit it as snug as the Fender ring did. Anyone have any insight on this?

I really, really appreciate the help in advance.
You put the pups as close as you can, without having strings touch when you do a pull up
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
You put the pups as close as you can, without having strings touch when you do a pull up

Okay then. What kind of mounting would that require of the pups? i've decided to go with a pickguard-less body. If I can do that with a body-mount of them, then cool.

lmk, and thanks!