I am planning on being kurt cobain for holloween. I was wondering if anybody had ever bought one of the cheap guitars at wal-mart or just a really cheap guitar somewhere that turned out to not be a complete POS. Obviously I am not going to take one of my lovelies out to the bars and parties.

I used to come here a lot so I knew this was a good forum to ask.
Quote by Billrowcliffe
I am planning on being kurt cobain for holloween. I was wondering if anybody had ever bought one of the cheap guitars at wal-mart or just a really cheap guitar somewhere that turned out to not be a complete POS. Obviously I am not going to take one of my lovelies out to the bars and parties.

Why do I find that funny?

Anyway, buying a crappy second hand squire should suffice.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Billrowcliffe

you don't need a guitar; just bring a toy shotgun.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
this suits better

ha it's been too long since a wangcaster flame
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
^ Are they suddenly allowing the wangcaster now?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄