OBS: this is not another appreciation thread, just had to ask... i watched about 30 minutes and no scary thing happened. Does it happen anything at all that seems to scare people? -_-
Quote by krook205
OBS: this is not another appreciation thread, just had to ask... i watched about 30 minutes and no scary thing happened. Does it happen anything at all that seems to scare people? -_-

Fail.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
i watched the whole thing........ not worth the money IMO.

Only about 2-3 minutes of sub par "scary" stuff happens in all 1.5 hours.
I watched this movie, and found it very boring. Its really good if you take into consideration the budget though. To me, the ending wasn't half as good as everyone I was with found it. They all blame my lack of appreciation for the movie on me being sorta drunk when I saw it haha.
You know, I could have sworn that when I saw it and got scared, it was more than 30 minutes...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
the movie was a waste of ten dollars, i was so bored. the one scary part is at the end, and its not even scary.

although my friends said it was horrifying, i thought it was boring,unscary, and not creep. more of a comedy in my opinion what a joke.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Is this the movie with Nicole Kidman in, that looks like it's a fictionalization of what it would be like if people's sleep paralysis hallucinations were real?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

So, TS, just a thought...there's been 3 threads on this in the last 3 days (& those are the 1s I saw, there are more). So, uh, searchbar & all that.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So, TS, just a thought...there's been 3 threads on this in the last 3 days (& those are the 1s I saw, there are more). So, uh, searchbar & all that.

i just mentioned it wasnt an appreciation thread, which all the other were.

THANK YOU COME AGAIN
Quote by JimmyBanks6
the movie was a waste of ten dollars, i was so bored. the one scary part is at the end, and its not even scary.

although my friends said it was horrifying, i thought it was boring,unscary, and not creep. more of a comedy in my opinion what a joke.

+1