I started off on a frontman 25r and while the distortion was bad, I got some REALLY nice clean tones (I play Jazz so I don't use the gain channel anyways =\)

But I always see people putting them on the same terms with Mg's and spiders and I just think thats wrong. ( I guess its because everyone here plays BROOOTAL)

I play through a Superchamp XD now but even the higher end Fender amps are more known for thier cleans anyways why bash cheaper Amps with good clean channels when thats what Fenders are known for in the first place ?
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
most people here play teh brootz...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
because there exist better amps for the same money.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
The cleans are a wee bit sterile and the drive channel is pretty much useless. Also, they are made from pretty cheap parts so there's a higher chance of something going wrong with them.

Other than that they make pretty decent practice amps if all you need is a clean channel.

However, you need to read the stickies before making a thread - this is a banned thread.

Reported
Yer I dunno. I got a big fm halfstack. All I use it for is the cleans. Got it just for that. I like to run my pedals through it and it works perfect live. Sturdy as a rock and sounds decent. It is way better sounding than any other 100w halfstack for €420.

Although the built in drive channel is shockingly bad.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
is this really a banned thread? i thought that only applied to spiders and mgs? The Frontmans arent bad lol
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S