Hi everyone

i'm looking to buy a bass amp, i've been a bassist playing on amplitube SVX, and im looking to go with a real amp.

I'm looking for a bass head, with a tweeter cab and a bass cab.

I play rock , blues and some folk and country if that helps

fingerstyle....

waiting for suggestions thanks :P
The only tweeter cab i know of is the trace elliot and that was more of a horn thing.
So what about a trace elliot 4x10 cab, with a horn cab and a trace elliot head. Whats your price range.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Carvin has a number of heads and cabinets that should suit you. You should be able to find a head an cabinet setup that is within, or slightly over, your budget. Acoustic also makes 200=watt and 600-watt heads and a 4x10 cabinet that you could get for $700.00. How much power are you looking for out of an amplifier?
Quote by FatalGear41
Carvin has a number of heads and cabinets that should suit you. You should be able to find a head an cabinet setup that is within, or slightly over, your budget. Acoustic also makes 200=watt and 600-watt heads and a 4x10 cabinet that you could get for $700.00. How much power are you looking for out of an amplifier?

very little, just enough for a cozy stage volume, i dont need huge wattages, i have monitors and PA system !
Then you might want to look at a 2x10 cabinet or a 1x15 cabinet. If you are not trying to keep up with a drummer who plays at battlefield-like sound levels, 200 to 300 watts should be fine. You should be able to find a lot of amplifiers and cabinets in your price range. There are also a lot of fine combo amplifiers that will give you first-rate tone and plenty of volume for your needs. SWR makes a WorkingPro 2x10 combo that sounds unbelievably good. So does Fender's Bassman 2x10. Both of them go for a little more than you want to spend, but you won't be disappointed with either the tone or the volume.