Poll: do you buy your music?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you buy your music?
Yes
11 65%
No
6 35%
Voters: 17.
Today my friend called me a "loser" because i still buy my music. I'm sure this thread has been made before but do you guys still buy your music?
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Yeah man. Screw downloading. Not a feeling in the world like coming home to unwrap a new album
Quote by ewp805
^^^Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Ted!^^^

Monsterbeast is fat and ugly.
Yes i like to support the Music i like
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Yeah, especially if I'm a huge fan of the band.

My friend sent me this Fleet Foxes album, and I'm probably going to go buy it, help support the band AND get a physical copy for myself.
I still buy as much music as I used to. I also download music though. I enjoy buying music more, but can't afford as much music as I would like.
Nope. Why would I? Free is always better.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I'm thinking that I'm going to go the route of download music -> buy shirts and concert tickets.

That way I give the band money, and I still get music. Most bands I see are cool with you if you download their music anyway, who am I to disagree with them?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I have to have a physical object
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
i will buy music from artists i respect. i refuse to download Opeth or The Doors for example. i will gladly give them my moneyz
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)