I need to get wasted. And there is almost no alcohol in the house.
It's too late to buy anything.
I've had lots of cognac, any more and my parents will notice. It hasn't done anything.

Any ideas?

inb4 fap, rape your parents, kill yourself, fap, kill your next door neighbour, become a zombie, fap etc. etc.
Glue+Plastic bag.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by genghisgandhi
fap, rape your parents, kill yourself, fap, kill your next door neighbour, become a zombie, fap

why do you NEED to?

Okay, I don't need to, but I would very much like to.
IS it that necessary that you get wasted this very instance?
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Climb a mountain until the air is very thin, and inhale deeply.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by SymereusISBack
IS it that necessary that you get wasted this very instance?

I very rarely drink, for some reason I just really could do with one right now.
car exhaust + garbage bag

or

drink a healthy amount of draino and water and a couple tin foil balls if you really want to get messed up
guys... it's 23:15 right now and I have to not wake my mum up. car exhausts, donating blood = kind of impossible. Anything a lot more practical? (I don't have any nutmeg, and deoderant doesn't sound too healthy).
Quote by michal23
guys... it's 23:15 right now and I have to not wake my mum up. car exhausts, donating blood = kind of impossible. Anything a lot more practical? (I don't have any nutmeg, and deoderant doesn't sound too healthy).

got any cough syrup? DXM sounds like the way to go.

maybe nitrous from whipped cream...?
I'm gonna be completely honest with you TS, you're a loser.

I mean, you're asking a bunch of people you've never met what household supplies will get you high, because you don't have any liquor to steal from your parents.
go to bed you retard. You sound like some dirty hobo scrounging around for anything that'll get the job done, yet you still live with your folks and have enough sense to not wake them up. Don't be an idiot, just go to bed. There'll be plenty of time to get hammered when you're older.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
just cut your dick off.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Tedward
I'm gonna be completely honest with you TS, you're a loser.

I mean, you're asking a bunch of people you've never met what household supplies will get you high, because you don't have any liquor to steal from your parents.

Come on dude, harsh stuff.

I almost never drink, I lead quite an ordinary, happy life. It's just this one time, this one occasion where I really feel like I could do with getting wasted...

...and there is nothing to drink.
if he wants to get ****ed up, let him. there are plenty of "safe" household highs, though i am not recommending them and i will not be held responsible for any bodily harm cause to anyone.
Quote by michal23
Come on dude, harsh stuff.

I almost never drink, I lead quite an ordinary, happy life. It's just this one time, this one occasion where I really feel like I could do with getting wasted...

...and there is nothing to drink.

What age are you?
Drink some Ipecac. I hear that stuff is pretty wicked.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S