couldf someone help me with harmonizing this please? im not really sure how to do it
e
b
g
d------------------------5h7p5----------------------------
a--- ---5--5-7-------------------875---------55/7--------8735
e---00--0---- 88888-----------------5555---------333
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
it depends on what harmony do you want? there are various options ya know..
also,which notes do you want to harmonize? all of them? only the higher strings? maybe just some? you gotta have a clue about those questions before actually doing that.
i want to harmonize every thing except on the e string and i want it to be higher
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
again,you dont answer my question. what kind of harmony?? a major 3rd,minor 3rd,
maybe perfect 5th or octave? or get crazy with some minor 2nd..
Quote by becker89
again,you dont answer my question. what kind of harmony?? a major 3rd,minor 3rd,
maybe perfect 5th or octave? or get crazy with some minor 2nd..

+1

Octave and perfect 5th would be the simplest.
i have no idea the easiest im no good with theory
Quote by L_Z_Nut

Quote by l2p_Guitar

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by brandendude
couldf someone help me with harmonizing this please? im not really sure how to do it
e
b
g
d------------------------5h7p5----------------------------
a--- ---5--5-7-------------------875---------55/7--------8735
e---00--0---- 88888-----------------5555---------333

g-------------------------4h5p5-
d------4--4-5------------5h7p5-754----------44/5---------------7524------
a--- ----------77777-----------------3333----55/7--222-------------
e---33--3---- 88888-----------------------------------------------

I left the original melody in some parts just cuz im to lazy, but u should be able to see where the original melody is
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
how does one go about harmonizing tones like that? certain intervals that go with eachother? i'm verh curious
there are various ways..
you can harmonize by staying in the same scale,
or just say you take the same pattern and move it up x frets,but in that method you`re certain to get out of the scale.