I'm trying to remember the name to a game I used to play on the internet, and I'm sure one of you guys will remember it. You started a band on a website, and selected members for this band, then... sell albums and other such items. I don't know what the aim was. Mine was always to make loads of cash. I think it was also on a yellow webpage, possibly with "music" in the title.

(to add some discussion for the people who cannot help me):
would you like to a play game like this?
-

Dunno but it sounds epic. Could it be Myspace Music?
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
Dunno but it sounds epic. Could it be Myspace Music?

Nah you don't actually form a real band with real people or anything. You have a budget to employ members and get them on a rating scale or something.
-

sound lke win, requesting link
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
It might have been that one, but the site has been taken down due to (of course) some company claiming copyright infringement or some such thing.

I think there was a knockoff one that existed somewhere else. If I think of it, I'll post it.
The site isn't up so I can't check, but it doesn't ring a bell.

edit: there wont have been any copyright infringement on the one I'm thinking of, since there was no actual music played.
-

I know what you're talking about. It wasnt on facebook or anything?

hmmm... Project Rockstar?

EDIT: beaten....
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by GrungeJunkie
I know what you're talking about. It wasnt on facebook or anything?

hmmm... Project Rockstar?

No it was it's own website. They had a forum, too.
-

Quote by Aléx
The site isn't up so I can't check, but it doesn't ring a bell.

edit: there wont have been any copyright infringement on the one I'm thinking of, since there was no actual music played.

No, there was no actual music on what I'm thinking of either.

You had to hire the musicians, have them record (imaginary) albums, and then promote them, right?

AÆdit: Beaten.

But yeah, that and Project Rockstar were essentially the same thing. I played it a while ago, too.
Last edited by archangels666 at Oct 28, 2009,
sounds cool. i wanna play.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.