Quote by SwampAshSpecial
its ok - tell us a genre and budget and we can get you something better though!

hard rock and classic rock some metal but im getting the head and the cab for like 300 bucks my mom has it on lay away do u think thats a good deal?
Quote by mike0206
yes ive googled the hell outta it jack ass i just wanted to disscuss it with some people

sorry i couldnt resist haha. the clean is amazing but distortion sucks
edit: the distortion is really good for classic rock
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Last edited by xItsGilbertYox at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by dlguitarmaster7
i personally prefer all tube. what genre, budget, favorite bands?

hard rock classic rock im on a 500 dollar buget but im getting the head and a 4 12 cab 4 300 bucks and i dont really have a favorite band but i like alice cooper greatful dead ac dc and pink floyd buck cherry kid rock old green day and eminem lol just to name a few
Quote by xItsGilbertYox
sorry i couldnt resist haha. the clean is amazing but distortion sucks
edit: the distortion is really good for classic rock

so if i get a pedal 4 the heavyer stuff would be good 4 me?
Quote by mike0206
hard rock classic rock im on a 500 dollar buget but im getting the head and a 4 12 cab 4 300 bucks and i dont really have a favorite band but i like alice cooper greatful dead ac dc and pink floyd buck cherry kid rock old green day and eminem lol just to name a few

you could probably do better if u saved up a little more. but thats a pretty good price for a halfstack
Quote by mike0206
so if i get a pedal 4 the heavyer stuff would be good 4 me?

yeah, but make sure you try the pedals out first!
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Quote by dlguitarmaster7
you could probably do better if u saved up a little more. but thats a pretty good price for a halfstack

ok thanks i just kinda found out that my mom has it on layway 4 cristmas and i wanted to know a little more about it
Quote by xItsGilbertYox
yeah, but make sure you try the pedals out first!

any pedals you'd recommend
I really wouldn't bother. A cheap, mediocre solid-state: and at $300 the cab better be good to make it worth the asking price.

You could do better for the money, but it's not a bad amp by any means. Try it and you might like it, but then again you might not.
i bought one a few weeks back for 415 off ebay,came with legacy cab 100 watt,i asked guy at music store and he said the only bas theing was that if u crank it really loud it cant handle it,other than that he said it was a fantastic amp for price i paid
Quote by mike0206
any pedals you'd recommend

Boss HM-2 or 3, but not MT-2.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2