Edit: Apparently "Rif---***e" isn't a word.

Sometimes I just like to take a step back a little bit and look at the music I play and listen too.

Like most people I know in my area are into Alternative Rock, or "rock" and classic rock, so I have it, I listen to it but I really don't like it that much. When I take a step back and listen to what I like, I like music because of guitar and rif***e and metal but stuff that sounds cool or catchy.

My only problem is I can't play any rif***e or metal, I take al ook at it and just stare and its usually multiple guitars, timing etc, so if yall have any advice that would be cool. I suppose this just turned into two different threads but, do any of you know what I'm saying? or am I just the 100th monkey.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
Last edited by MxPxPanic at Oct 28, 2009,
whats rif***e supposed to mean?

EDIT: ohhhhhhhhh! rifF@ge
Last edited by ~JIMMY~ at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by MxPxPanic
Edit: Apparently "Rif---***e" isn't a word.

Sometimes I just like to take a step back a little bit and look at the music I play and listen too.

Like most people I know in my area are into Alternative Rock, or "rock" and classic rock, so I have it, I listen to it but I really don't like it that much. When I take a step back and listen to what I like, I like music because of guitar and rif***e and metal but stuff that sounds cool or catchy.

My only problem is I can't play any rif***e or metal, I take al ook at it and just stare and its usually multiple guitars, timing etc, so if yall have any advice that would be cool. I suppose this just turned into two different threads but, do any of you know what I'm saying? or am I just the 100th monkey.

Learn how to play some songs/riffs you like. You must like something that isn't multiple guitars and time signatures. You should at least be able to figure out some of the parts. Try using your ear, rather than reading the tabs.

have fun with it.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Oct 28, 2009,
^ yup, all my stuff comes from just sitting down and jamming and listening to what im playing.