I got arrested for PI and sat in jail for 5 hours until the morning. I was released on bond and have a court date in december. I have no idea whats going to happen as this is my first charge. I punched a hole in the wall in a bar and got kicked out. Cops arrested me immediately after breathalizer. Anybody have this happen or have advice?
Never happened. No advice.

Odds are you'll get some community service and maybe a fine.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

**** YEAH BRO!!!! and on topic, you're gonna get raped when you get sent to jail 0.o
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
You're screwed

anally
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
More than likely have to pay to fix the hole you punched, then you will get a fine for PI.

I think that is about all you should expect.
sigh...
I'm publicly intoxicated about 0% of the time.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
It depends on where you live. Different countries/states have different laws about pubic intoxication.
In Ireland its pretty common and ignored (so I'm going to safely assume you're not there)
However in the US of A its very much frowned upon, so you'd be pretty much ****ed
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
Just some community service and probably a fine.

You got off pretty easy.

you could have been charged with vandalism...

and were you naked????!!!!!????
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Happened to a friend of mine, first charges aren't that bad, what happened to him is that he had some community service plus a probation period where he had to submit to random drug tests. So not too bad unless you chronically smoke the chronic in which case I feel for you.

DivinEdit: And you should expect to pay reparations.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Last edited by divinecrossfire at Oct 28, 2009,
Well i am gonna have the wall repaired and why would you ask me if i was naked? lol
In Poland they send you to a cell and wash you down with a fire hose, then send you home in whatever clothes you have, doesn't sound bad but mind you it can reach -25 over here. I think you'll just get a fine or something, no biggie
[quote="'[Erebus"]']It depends on where you live. Different countries/states have different laws about pubic intoxication.
In Ireland its pretty common and ignored (so I'm going to safely assume you're not there)
However in the US of A its very much frowned upon, so you'd be pretty much ****ed

*Tries not to make drunken Irish joke.*
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Filip413
In Poland they send you to a cell and wash you down with a fire hose, then send you home in whatever clothes you have, doesn't sound bad but mind you it can reach -25 over here. I think you'll just get a fine or something, no biggie

It's powdered sugar. it's delicious.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by Trump1084
Well i am gonna have the wall repaired and why would you ask me if i was naked? lol

Because if I were to get so drunk as to be drunk in public then i would be butt-ass naked probably either masterbating or humping a fire hydrant while yelling my mother's name.
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Go to the same bar and do it again...
Carpe diem; Seize the day.

Just be.

Scales are notes, not shapes, boxes, or patterns.
Quote by williamdllr
Because if I were to get so drunk as to be drunk in public then i would be butt-ass naked probably either masterbating or humping a fire hydrant while yelling my mother's name.

You may want to see a phsycologist aboout that last part.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
You may get a deference if you ask for one. Talk to a duty solicitor when you get there, turn up early of course, at least pretend to be remorseful, show him that it was out of character for you to be that drunk etc...
VERY IMPORTANT! Wear respectable clothes, and be humble to the judge, they're powerful and as such deserve respect, so dress nice.

If you get offered the choice between a fine and community service, always take the fine. You may just be asked to donate to a charity and pay for damages...

Anyway, good luck you'll be fine
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by smartalec007
You may want to see a phsycologist aboout that last part.

I'm pretty sure he wants to see his mother about that last part.
You'll be fine dude. And fined.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'm lucky, I just moved from New Orleans where they really don't care, to Lafayette where they still don't care. Me and my friends have been ridiculously drunk in the streets very often, walking past cops. of course we don't punch holes in walls either.