as the title suggests, will this work? lol

i recently had a d-activated intstalled on the bridge and was told by a guitar luthier that the spacing of the actuall pickup poles was wrong.

i now need to sell this pickup and buy some that actually fit.

thanks for any hel[pm possible
does the pacifica have 2 humbuckers?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
does the pacifica have 2 humbuckers?

The only pictures that I found were HSS. However it could always be routed to fit a second humbucker.

Also, since its got a vintage style trem, wouldn't he need trembuckers instead of humbuckers?
no because that is a car

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by i_am_metalhead

No, its a guitar made by Yamaha.

i know, i was being stupid

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
LUL WUT THE **** IS TREM****ER, DOES THAT SHIT EVEN DO br0000000000t@@@@@@lzzzzzzzzzz

.....sorry about that....yes...yes it indeed has a vintage style trem and hss set up
Quote by brutalmania
LUL WUT THE **** IS TREM****ER, DOES THAT SHIT EVEN DO br0000000000t@@@@@@lzzzzzzzzzz

What!?
Quote by i_am_metalhead
What!?

I think he was clowning around and forgot the last part of his post. I think he didn't even notice the "Edit" button either.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
The only pictures that I found were HSS. However it could always be routed to fit a second humbucker.

Also, since its got a vintage style trem, wouldn't he need trembuckers instead of humbuckers?

yes it does need Trembuckers AKA F-Spaced Humbuckers
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
A trembucker is the same thing as a humbucker with the exception of the pole spacings. The saddle spacings on a trem are a wee bit farther apart than that of a standard bridge (I believe). Therefore you need a trembucker instead of a humbucker. Most humbuckers also come in a trembucker form.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
A trembucker is the same thing as a humbucker with the exception of the pole spacings. The saddle spacings on a trem are a wee bit farther apart than that of a standard bridge (I believe). Therefore you need a trembucker instead of a humbucker. Most humbuckers also come in a trembucker form.

thank you very much metal will, and yeh i was fooling around and forgot the rest lol sorry
Quote by i_am_metalhead

Before the TS asks, trembuckers only apply for the bridge position pickup. Doesn't apply for neck position.

Also, the whole pole spacing thing is really just cosmetic in nature. It won't impact your tone the least even if you use a normal spacing humbucker in your bridge position. Unless you do mad 4 step bends or something like that.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.