I have this old LG Chocolate with some remenscient pictures and vids on it. The phone stopped turning on one day even though the battery wasn't yet dead. So the phone has been sitting on a shelf in my closet for alittle over a year now, and Ive replaced it with a new phone. Are there any tricks to gettin a cellphone to turn back on, kinda like how if u have a frozen ipod, you can turn it back on by flipping the lock button and then holding menu and up? Id really like to get those pictures and clips off of this thing... (they arent dirty, just very meaningful)
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

If you bring the phone to a verizon store I think they can transfer all the stuff. Also, have you tried a different battery?
Doesn't it have a sim card or an sd card? All your stuff should be there.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Doesn't it have a sim card or an sd card? All your stuff should be there.

Verizon doesn't use sim cards. SD cards are optional. I would assume he doesn't have one for his phone.
Nah i have no external memory cards or anything for it. I havent tried a new battery, but i think verizon charges like $50 for one which is ridiculous. I'll try to bring it to them, but theyll probably charge me something lame, if they can even get the pics off of it at all..
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

I doubt they would charge you anything for the transfer. That is absolutely ridiculous. And I am sure they can do the transfer. If they can't/won't/charge, bitch at them and they will shape up.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

If the phone won't turn on then there probably isn't much they can do. You need power to get the stuff off of it.
tell them your on a budget at least and they'll probably take a couple bucks off
Morris Les Paul copy
Jackson DKXT Dinky
Seagull Acoustic

Roland Cube 15
Line 6 spider IV 75
too bad you didn't have a removable memory card :/
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"