Does anyone know of a free program to pull the music off my ipod onto my computer? It takes way to long to sort through the folders because of the way apple organizes it. thanks for any help if possible. Its anew computer so i want my music on it.
I've never used it but I've heard iDump does the trick.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
iDump works well
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Pod to PC is what I think I used, or at least what its called on my computer. Idump did nothing for me when I tried it.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

correct me if i'm wrong.

but couldn't you download itunes... plug in ipod..... ipod comes up in itunes.... drag music to "library"?

i've never had to do this before so idunno...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
correct me if i'm wrong.

but couldn't you download itunes... plug in ipod..... ipod comes up in itunes.... drag music to "library"?

You can't. I've tried.

Oh and... idump... hehehe...
Quote by GibsonRocker14
correct me if i'm wrong.

yea thats a no. Also if its set up to sync automatically it will just erase all your music off.
Google is good.

I'm sorry.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.