ok so i finally got the guitar i've wanted forever a few months ago. a brand new american std. strat with a gorgeous sunburst paintjob. however now i desperatly need an amp that can match it. i dont have a job so i havent been able to get one but my birthday is in a month so its a possibility now. i noticed the bugera v22 today, i definatly want all tube, good clean, good crunch, and a good lead tone. it seems to fit the bill. i play a lot of classic rock and blues such as zepp, clapton, hendrix, mayer, along with some pearl jam and stuff like that. im really into blues and rock mostly but i also need a good clean because my band plays some reggae and dave matthews stuff. so i really need this amp to be versatile but geared towards blues and rock. does anyone know anything about the v22? i had been thinking deville but its a little to pricey and i think i would need a pedal to drive to where i want for my lead tone.
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
Demos sound pretty good for what it does. I'd maybe still take a Blues Junior over it but that's just me.
Last edited by greggybhoy at Oct 28, 2009,
look at the egnater rebel 20 or the blackheart BH15H aka (the handsome devil). they might also fit the styles your looking for.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Quote by iceh88
look at the egnater rebel 20 or the blackheart BH15H aka (the handsome devil). they might also fit the styles your looking for.

+1 and the Vox Night Train.

Maybe the new Marshall MA

Not super hip on the Bugera stuff lately ...not a hater tho either.