im gonna buy this epiphone lles paul standart tommorw it comes with a a case for 380 ca dollars

the dude sent me pictures and it looks alright from the serial numbers it comes from korea ....

everything looks legits my only question is y would it come with a screw guard with the gibsom logo on it? its comes with those old style tuners makred with an e on it

for this price i dont really give a shit but im just wondering if i could get it cheaper
Last edited by milton847 at Oct 29, 2009,
Im not sure what you mean by screw guard but its possible he could have put gibson style tuners on it. Pictures would help alot
im sorry i type like an ass

the cover for the truss rod has a 3 hole plastic cover written gibson on it
Quote by milton847
im sorry i type like an ass

the cover for the truss rod has a 3 hole plastic cover written gibson on it

Some of the older epi's do, that, or it's a reeeeally crappy fake Gibby
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Yes, that's normal for epis. They've changed the trussrod cover several times over the years so you see all sorts of different ones.
on the headstock itself it says ephipone it suppossed to be from 2000
i got one and the truss rod cover says les paul standard, and he prob changed the tuners cause epiphones come with grovers. pictures would help. there's also a chance it's not even an epiphone and just a copy i don't know
Quote by acid eaters
i got one and the truss rod cover says les paul standard, and he prob changed the tuners cause epiphones come with grovers. pictures would help. there's also a chance it's not even an epiphone and just a copy i don't know

HA! Since when do Epi's come with grovers?

(hint, they don't)
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Last edited by Shirate at Oct 29, 2009,

arent the screws on the back plate at a weird position
Last edited by milton847 at Oct 29, 2009,
Seems pretty legit to me

what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
Quote by Shirate
HA! Since when do Epi's come with grovers?

(hint, they don't)

My Les Paul Custom came with Grovers.
#48 of the Fender Armada
#2 Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

Gibson SG Standard
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Epiphone Les Paul Custom