Page 1 of 3
So i searched around for a bit and didnt find anything.

Me and my mates are getting sick of the old Cards of Death game that we usually play, i know that some of you guys probably know a million other games.

So post drinking game's that you know/made up, along with a bit of a description on how to play!

Cards of Death is pretty standard but i'll lay it down anyways;

Spread the cards around the table in random places face down, turn order moves in a circle.

Rules:
Pulling a 1-5: If it's black, you drink however many times the card says, if its red you give it that many drinks.
6 is a rule card, you make your own rule, it can be anything, breaking the rule means you have to drink.
7 is buzz game, you pick a number and you go around the circle saying buzz on multiples of that number, or if it has that number in it.
8 is category, someone picks a category of something and you have to continue it I.E: Guy choses brans of shoes, i say Etnies, next guy says Vans so on..
9 is a rhyme card, like category someone says a sentance and the next guy has to rhyme with it
10 is finish your drink.
Jack is a toilet pass card
Queen can be kept as long as you want. When you use it, you ninja put your thumb on the edge of the table, last one to copy it drinks.
Kings - when 4 of these are pulled the game ends.
Ace - Waterfall. The person who pulled the ace starts skulling, the person to their left can not stop until he does. The person to the second persons left can not stop until the second person does etc etc.

So anyone got anything else?
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Thunderstruck -

Play with at least 5 people and beer (or spirits if you're a fucking psycho).

Stick on AC/DC's Thunderstruck, then every time the word "thunder" is said, one person takes a swig. Then when the next time "thunder" is said, the person on the left (or right, I don't care to be honest) takes a swig. Keep going, and when someone gets a solo, they have to chug all the way through it.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
TS ur game is also known as Kings. it usually has different rules everytime i see it.
beer pong
flip cup

both pretty common.

the one i like tho cuz ive only done it a few times is called Landmines.

basically u put people around a table, each with a beer. each person has to successfully spin a quarter and grab it with their fingers while its spinning, or else they have to drink. now its pretty easy at first, but after awhile it gets hard. after a beer is finished, u may slam it down on someones spinning quarter, forcing them to drink. that slammed beer stays on the table as an obstacle, hence landmines.

edit: HOW could i forget Dont Drink and Drive: Mario Kart edition. basically u must finish ur beer sometime within the race. i like to finish it at the end so i can set traps for people, but some people like to finish at the beginning to get it out of the way and focus on the race.
Last edited by TSmitty6 at Oct 29, 2009,
here in SB we play CIvil War. which is like beer pong. But instead it's three on three (or four on four) and pour a beer in four cups shaped in a triangle. three pong balls, decide who starts off with two.

anyone can shoot at anytime, you can even go across the table if someone on the other team fails to catch a ball after its shot and get the ball. if someone makes it into your cup then you have to drop all your balls until you finish the cup. it's way funner then beer pong and more competitive.

but i'll always love beer pong

i have other games but they take too long
Class of 2010

University of California, Santa Barbara
The game is called Asshole

The rules are on a website that's great for drinking games called Google
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by cpt_pimp
here in SB we play CIvil War. which is like beer pong. But instead it's three on three (or four on four) and pour a beer in four cups shaped in a triangle. three pong balls, decide who starts off with two.

anyone can shoot at anytime, you can even go across the table if someone on the other team fails to catch a ball after its shot and get the ball. if someone makes it into your cup then you have to drop all your balls until you finish the cup. it's way funner then beer pong and more competitive.

+1 to all of this.
Me and my buddies built a civil war table out of 2 doors and a broken old fold up table.
Its got 3 Confederate flag triangles on one side and 3 American flag triangles on the other. Home team is Confederate

Another good game is Ring Of Fire. It has different rules almost everywhere I've played it but you can find a basic set of rules if you search on google.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by cpt_pimp

I'm going to have to try that sometime. It sounds like more fun than regular beer pong.
Well me and my buds we drinking with this lady (For Free) and she showed us this game.

It's called mushroom cloud
Rules are you set a beer in the middle of the table and make a mushroom cloud effect off the top with cards. During their turn they must sip their beer before putting one up. When you put it on, one side of the card must be visable from the bottom of the can. If someone knocks it down for any reason they must chug that whole beer.

Me and some buds had one that was about 12 inches out and then he hit the table. Fu****** Loser
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Thunderstruck -

Play with at least 5 people and beer (or spirits if you're a fucking psycho).

Stick on AC/DC's Thunderstruck, then every time the word "thunder" is said, one person takes a swig. Then when the next time "thunder" is said, the person on the left (or right, I don't care to be honest) takes a swig. Keep going, and when someone gets a solo, they have to chug all the way through it.

I am so going to do this...
"Let's play a game?"
"OK, what?"
"Drink the beer."
"Done, what do I win?"
"ANOTHER BEER!"

I do this with my friend, eventually I get hilarious and demand more and claim that I am the winner overall (when I'm clearly, by volume, not).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I have one- called kottabos.

Basically get some plastic cups, then set up some targets in the middle of the room.

The idea is that you drink the beer, leaving a little in the bottom. Then you (carefully) swing the cup around your head, with the idea being to try and hit the targets you've set up.

It gets harder the more you've drank.
I came in to post the game TS did

cheers:
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Haha cool some of these sound pretty awesome, i have a confession though..

I've never played and don't know what beer pong is
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
I know a game called **** the Dealer. Involves insane amounts of alcohol and card guessing. Look it up if you care.
Look up Zoom, Schwartz, Profigliano, Buederman, Coleman, Smith if you want a real game! (Chicago rules are the best, no zorks. Throwing around an imaginary ball/creature is just stupid, though it gets hilarious when you have no idea what is going on (if one were high, the zork would be heaps of fun, but I can't catch when I'm drunk, so I don't like it)).
Now say his name.....
i just got done playing kings at my neighbor's lol

i'm pretty good at flip cup

and i wanna try civil war
Go Veg.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I play a game called drink, its where you drink.

+1

simple, yet affective
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Haha cool some of these sound pretty awesome, i have a confession though..

I've never played and don't know what beer pong is

It's an American thing, us croc hunters don't get it.
Mainly play Circle of Death (like cards of death just with different rules), everyone chooses me as their drinking buddy and have to drink when they drink. Also ends up in me spewing
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Family Guy drinking game (look it up)
21's basically sit in a circle and each person can say up to 3 numbers.
i.e Person 1. 1,2,3
Person 2. 4
Person 3. 5,6 etc etc
The person who gets 21 has to make up a new rule for the game.

Couples. You have to drink what your "partner" is drinking all night.
3 legs. You have to be tied to your partner all night and go everywhere they go. Yes, even to the toilet.
CoD4 drinking game. We always used to play with 4 people split screen. Everytime you get shot and die 1 mouthful/finger. Grenade kill = 2 fingers, Claymore = 2 fingers, C4 = 3 fingers, Knife = 5 fingers. Winner gets to nominate someone to finish their drink/ down a whole new drink.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by lordofthefood1
Look up Zoom, Schwartz, Profigliano, Buederman, Coleman, Smith if you want a real game! (Chicago rules are the best, no zorks. Throwing around an imaginary ball/creature is just stupid, though it gets hilarious when you have no idea what is going on (if one were high, the zork would be heaps of fun, but I can't catch when I'm drunk, so I don't like it)).

Yeah I've played that. All we use is Coleman, Biederman, Schwartz and Zoom though. Its one of my favorites.
Quote by handbanana
When transformers was on, me and my friend took a shot for every transformation and every robot on robot battle scene. He counted every minor transformation and peer pressured me to keep drinking. He passed out about 45 minutes into it, so I guess I win.
Quote by wiliscool
Yeah I've played that. All we use is Coleman, Biederman, Schwartz and Zoom though. Its one of my favorites.

The best is if you play it like Mao (secret rules card game (I would tell you the rules, but rule one is to not tell you )). People have to be able to get into it for it to be fun.
Now say his name.....
This one game called red and black, really simple, but gets people stupidly drunk.

Basically, everyone sits in a circle, first person holds up the deck of cards to the person next to them, that person has to guess whether the next card is going to be red or black, if they get it wrong, they drink (a finger of their drink of choice), if they get it right, they get to choose someone to take a drink, then it goes onto the next one.

And of course theres fuzzy duck, last time i played that i got so rediculously drunk that i couldn't form sentences by the end of it.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by lordofthefood1
The best is if you play it like Mao (secret rules card game (I would tell you the rules, but rule one is to not tell you )). People have to be able to get into it for it to be fun.

I've played that too. I've always heard it called 'mall' though.
Quote by handbanana
Nice simple one here for a load of people, called I have never.

Basically, one person starts off and says something that they have never done (or that they have that loads of other people might have done too), and if anybody in the party has performed said action, they must drink.

Example:
Starter - "I have never had anal in a public toilet"
If anybody in the party has had anal in a public toilet, they must drink, including the starter if they have.

But i'm loving the idea of a CoD drinking game, we used to do the same thing with resident evil for absolutely loads of different stuff. Might get that goin around uni actually.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Play OW!

You each slap each other in the face and decide on a scale of 1-10 how much it hurt and then drink that many fingers. Rinse and repeat until your face either falls of or you fall over drunk.
Black Label Society game, everytime you hear a pinch, drink
and the Superbad game: everytime they swear in the film, you drink
Also, Ring of fire and centurion
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Drink meths, that's always a good game.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
So i searched around for a bit and didnt find anything.

Me and my mates are getting sick of the old Cards of Death game that we usually play, i know that some of you guys probably know a million other games.

So post drinking game's that you know/made up, along with a bit of a description on how to play!

Cards of Death is pretty standard but i'll lay it down anyways;

Spread the cards around the table in random places face down, turn order moves in a circle.

Rules:
Pulling a 1-5: If it's black, you drink however many times the card says, if its red you give it that many drinks.
6 is a rule card, you make your own rule, it can be anything, breaking the rule means you have to drink.
7 is buzz game, you pick a number and you go around the circle saying buzz on multiples of that number, or if it has that number in it.
8 is category, someone picks a category of something and you have to continue it I.E: Guy choses brans of shoes, i say Etnies, next guy says Vans so on..
9 is a rhyme card, like category someone says a sentance and the next guy has to rhyme with it
10 is finish your drink.
Jack is a toilet pass card
Queen can be kept as long as you want. When you use it, you ninja put your thumb on the edge of the table, last one to copy it drinks.
Kings - when 4 of these are pulled the game ends.
Ace - Waterfall. The person who pulled the ace starts skulling, the person to their left can not stop until he does. The person to the second persons left can not stop until the second person does etc etc.

So anyone got anything else?

That game is called Ring of Fire not 'Cards of Death' and when you select a King you have to pour part of your drink into a glass in the middle and the person who selects the final King has to drink it.

Drinking games are stupid though in general. Having said that I quite like Ride the Bus because it can be hilarious. Google it for an explanation.
Last edited by Death_switch at Oct 29, 2009,
i like to play a game called "Wizard"

basically whenever you start a new can you have to tape it to the top of your last one and so you end up drinking out of a long as "staff" and when it gets taller than you, you win.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
Beer pong or liquor pong), flip cup, and waterfall are my favorites. Also, if there's a hockey game on I will take a shot for every goal scored on both teams (Y)
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
We play the same game as TS, cept in UK its called ring of fire and we have different rules

Ace-waterfall still
2-**** you- you choose some-one to drink
3-**** me- you drink
4's the floor-last to touch the floor drinks
5 alive- hold up 5 fingers, you play "I've never" unitll some-1 has done 5 things and drinks
6 is dicks, men drink
7's heaven, last to reach for heaven drinks
8's a mate, choose a mate, they have to drink whenever you drink
9's a rhyme, go round circle saying rhyming words untill some1 cannot think of 1 + drinks
10's a hen-cluck like a hen, last to do so drinks
jacks-the rule card, make a rule
queen's a theme- Do a theme in a circle untill some1 drinks I.E ciggeratte makes
Kings is kings cup. have a pint in middle, each king fill the cup up a quarter the last king downs the king cup.

Arrogance is a good one, basically cup in middle.
Put down a card,
You guess if the nxt card will be higher or lower and then place drink into the cup, alot of drink if your confident, a little if your not

if you guess right game goes on to next player, if wrong you drink the cup.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Death_switch
That game is called Ring of Fire not 'Cards of Death' and when you select a King you have to pour part of your drink into a glass in the middle and the person who selects the final King has to drink it.

Actually it has a bunch of names. Around here most people call it "Kings" or "King's Cup."
Here's one i played for the first time the other day

Sit in a circle around a table each person have a some beer.
Get 2 plastic cups and cut them in half so you only have the bottom of the cup.
Get quarters.
Basically you start both cups at opposite ends of the circle.
The goal is to try and bounce the quarter into the cup. If you get it in on the first try you pass the cup to the right or left. If you get it in on any try after the first you pass it to the left.
If the other cup comes around the circle and the person to your right bounces it in while you are still trying to bounce your quarter in, the cup hops over you and you drink a certain amount of beer.
The fun part is once it has hopped over you the person to your left should try and get it on the first try so they can pass it to the right and hop it back over you so you drink again.
If you get people that are good at it you can completely **** someone up.

And chandeliers

Basically theres a cup in the middle of the table and for every person there is a cup around it. You take turns either bouncing a quarter or a ping pong ball into the cups. Whatever cup it lands in that person drinks. If it lands in the middle cup everyone drinks and does flip cup. Whoever loses has to drink the full cup in the middle.
ED REED BABY
This is a game I was taught a long time ago, I was 15 when I played it.

It basically starts like this: Find six people, minimum (preferably those who can handle their drink) Place them around a table with six of them facing each other, and at the top, the leader, or "judge".

The judge has a bottle of whiskey under the table (Twoif you're feeling hard) and pours each participant a single shot of whiskey and encourages them to drink up, free of charge.
He then picks the person to his left—it goes clockwise—and asks that person to repeat this simple phrase;

#1: "One fat hen."

– If that person repeats the phrase accurately, without any alteration at all, the phrase is passed on to the next contestant. But, if that person in any way fails to repeat the phrase precisely as it was original spoken, then that person has to drink another shot of whiskey. But he not only has to pay for that shot, but he has to pay for everyone else to have a shot, as well. That money goes to a little kitty that the judge has in his pocket.
Following this, the next person in the clockwise position has to say the same thing, without slip up, and the judge does not repeat the phrase. He says it once at the beginning and at the start of each round. The same phrase then journeys round the audience until it reaches the judge once again.

He then says, well done lads, have another shot on me. He pours another FREE shot of whiskey for his comrades and tells them to say this:

#2: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks"

– Once again, if anyone makes any mistakes no matter how small, he must drink another shot of whiskey and pay for it by giving it to the judge (Who is generally, by the way, a bartender, hence the bottles of whiskey) The same phrase passes round the table once again as before and the phrase is not repeated.

Another free shot is poured gladly and now you are welcome to either drink it, or save it. If you choose to save it, you can use it as a lifeline in case you make a mistake later on in the game, in which case, you won't have to pay for that round.

So, at this stage, everyone should of had either two or more shots depending on the persons wishes and their stupidity. And the judge then does the same thing again:

#3: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer."

– It's important that people reach the target words accurately and with no slight changes in any of the wordings.
It everyone reaches their goal, they get a free round that they can choose to keep, or down.

Next, and this is where it gets a little more interesting, the judge then chooses any one of the participants at will to begin the phrase. He does this because it is unfair on the person who sits directly to the clockwise position of the judge, as he has to begin the phrase and only gets to hear it once, while everyone else has the opportunity to here it repeated by each candidate as they attempt to say the phrase. So the person who sits to the anti clockwise position of the judge, he has the best position as he heres the phrase six times, before it reaches himself.

The judge picks someone at random and tells him to say this:

#4: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown bear, four running hare"

– If anyone makes a mistake, they pay the judge for a round that everyone HAS to drink. They do not have an option this time round (unless they wish to use their lifeline they won earlier.

The judge then picks the same person again and asks everyone to repeat the phrase. Be alert for who is picked:

#5: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine!"

– The phrases are now getting more and more difficult. And remember, each person has to say them all in the right way and in a row, just as the judge directs. Free shots for anyone who completes their task, but anyone who says it wrong they pay the judge for a round that is forced down by the leader as well.

#6: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sailing the seven seas in a sloop."

#7: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop."

#8: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock."

– The judge/leader will most likely have quite a few pennies in his pocket by now.

#9: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock, nine nibbling newts nibbling nuts at nine.”

#10:"One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock, nine nibbling newts nibbling nuts at nine, ten tantalizingly tender pieces of tripe for a tenner.”

– Thats it. If you have repeated all of those one after another without any blunders, kudos to you. If not... drink up!

The way the game works is simple: The bartender or judge makes his money when someone makes a mistake as he earns the money for each round after a slip up has been made. I hope that is phrased properly.
You don't have to be a bartender to be the judge of this game, you just need whiskey and the words etched into your brain.

This game will make you drunk so be careful.

tl;dr:

Kick ass drinking game involving tongue twisters and hard alcohol.
Page 1 of 3