Has someone every given you a bit of advice, but you didnt take in seriously and then you had to face the consequences.

What are your stories?
my inhibitions said don't open this thread, but alas I'm dealing with the consequences now.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I was told you sholdnt stick "that" in "their". I got a slap in the face for doing that and my fun time ended.
"don't take a year off school", and then I did

worst. decision. ever.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by speakers
you stuck a VHS tape in a DVD player?

If you want to call it that, then yes i put my VHS into her DVD player.
"Don't drink in a public campground."

I think it is the best drinking advice besides the stuff about not driving or whatever.

Seriously, a hole in the pocket and time later... Sigh, I think that's the only time I've been "scared/scarred" from something. The, "you have to go to court," weighed more on me than the actual money/CS though. I actually liked community service, to be honest. I worked in a thrift store with little old ladies . "So wait, you're like graduating HS or something?" "Uh, no..." "I would have never guessed!"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by deathdrummer
If you want to call it that, then yes i put my VHS into her DVD player.

power rangers?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
"Study hard before you get into year 12 and get ****ed"

A guy I didn't know who I was sitting next to just said that to me, randomly, when I was in year 9. I started year 12 last week, and already the work load is pretty immense. What's even dumber is that I'm on UG right now instead of ploughing through my mound of homework.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to regret not listening to my own advice to go to bed earlier.
Quote by Thejoker92
"Just Go For It"

Always go for it. Life sucks twelve dicks when you don't.

this statement bears the indellible stench of truth
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by deathdrummer
yes power rangers.

Did the Pink Ranger tame your Dragon Zord?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
Did the Pink Ranger tame your Dragon Zord?

OH YES!!!! the pink ranger did tame my dragon Zord.