Page 1 of 3
heeeey, its was my bithdayboctober 28ty, i turned 20, none of you motherufckers made a thread, fcuk you
#DTWD
yay alcohol.

and I'm sorry PF.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Ain't alcohol wonderful?
I got you a beer cake
EDIT: Woah big cake
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
I'm sorry, I could have used the opportunity to suck up to you after you banned me.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA

There you go! It's a box, however, dare you open it?

edit: wait no you're a mod
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
So are us non-mods allowed to post birthday threads?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
the question is: will he be as entertaining as when ZanasCross gets drunk?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
if nobody made you a thread, then nobody likes you.

making your own birthday threads is lame

I got you a kitty who likes to get drunk. the perfect party companian!
Quote by isildurs_bane
the question is: will he be as entertaining as when ZanasCross gets drunk?

Uh oh... never lure a drunk mod into a "entertaining drunk" competition.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
attention haterz: you are ******z. why cant you respect the fact that people who have been on UG longer than you can enjoy more lenient rules. you've been spoiled by the bullshit consitutiion of the US. we're a comunity here. obviously, when a drunken idiot that you know very well acts out of order he is accepted more so than a stranger who acts out of order. clearly this is the case within all socila circles. i.e. you be here for almost six years of your life THEN complain about me breaking the rules.

and ps. the new rule is people cant make their OWN birthday threads. except mods. i can cauze i rule. the rule is: if you no one else makes your b day thread, no one else cares enough. but clearly i r mod. therfefore i matter.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
attention haterz: you are ******z. why cant you respect the fact that people who have been on UG longer than you can enjoy more lenient rules. you've been spoiled by the bullshit consitutiion of the US. we're a comunity here. obviously, when a drunken idiot that you know very well acts out of order he is accepted more so than a stranger who acts out of order. clearly this is the case within all socila circles. i.e. you be here for almost six years of your life THEN complain about me breaking the rules.

and ps. the new rule is people cant make their OWN birthday threads. except mods. i can cauze i rule. the rule is: if you no one else makes your b day thread, no one else cares enough. but clearly i r mod. therfefore i matter.

no, THIS matter.

happy birthday, tough guy.
Quote by primusfan

dont hold back, tell us what you really think
Quote by primusfan

With all due respect,

Wow.

edit: Happy birthday, do you have to wait until you're 21 so you can drink where you are?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Last edited by Julz127 at Oct 29, 2009,
Quote by Julz127
With all due respect,

Wow.

edit: Happy birthday, do you have to wait until you're 21 so you can drink where you are?

that depends. where am i;/ i dont even know.
#DTWD
Quote by Craigo
Hey primusfan. I'd like to think we haven't got on at some points but we're pretty mutual and rad. What do you think of this old polar bear eh?

i think it's a clear indicator of your virility. **** me.

kidding. but seriously. i want to put it in a girl right now. some chick called me earlier and left a voicemail on my phone asking me to **** her. but she didnt leave a name or number. and my phone didner register the call. i'm dying for my nut.

mistress_ibanez ... where are you when i need you? i know you want my dick. i'll hit the g-spot like it was my job,
#DTWD
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
My least favourite mod. yeah i said it

I figured he would get banned!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by primusfan
lmao @ rthe three that just posted. yall are awesome.

Thanks, no one has ever let their ass come off because of me.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by primusfan
you when i need you? i know you want my dick. i'll hit the g-spot like it was my job,

And they say the gentleman is a dying breed.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by primusfan
i think it's a clear indicator of your virility. **** me.

kidding. but seriously. i want to put it in a girl right now. some chick called me earlier and left a voicemail on my phone asking me to **** her. but she didnt leave a name or number. and my phone didner register the call. i'm dying for my nut.

mistress_ibanez ... where are you when i need you? i know you want my dick. i'll hit the g-spot like it was my job,

I'm keeping this one somewhere safe.
Happy Birthday bro. You and me have been through thick and thin.

Thick and thin semen that is!

Quote by primusfan
you be here for almost six years of your life THEN complain about me breaking the rules.

qft.

But if you've been here for 9 or 10, you probably own the site. lulz.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Happy belated birthday brah.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Julz127
*fffuuu*

Nicely done. (Y)
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by primusfan
heeeey, its was my bithdayboctober 28ty, i turned 20, none of you motherufckers made a thread, fcuk you
I would of made you a birthday thread but the other mods told me not to.....Honest.

But i still got you something.

Let it be known that you ain't scared to hit it.
epic7734
I can't believe someone said Primusfan is their least-favorite mod. He's been one of my favorites, partly because I'm pretty sure we befriended each other shortly before he became part of the UG team. Also because I remember him posting something along the lines of "I don't know how I became a mod, I spent nearly half of my time in the FotB"
Quote by dudius
I can't believe someone said Primusfan is their least-favorite mod. He's been one of my favorites, partly because I'm pretty sure we befriended each other shortly before he became part of the UG team. Also because I remember him posting something along the lines of "I don't know how I became a mod, I spent nearly half of my time in the FotB"

Indeed. I dn't know him all that well, but he's a cool guy from what I've seen so far. IMO most of the mods and admins are pretty solid though...
ITT: Primusfan talks about his dick.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.

*saves to word file*
Quote by kenan6346
Indeed. I dn't know him all that well, but he's a cool guy from what I've seen so far. IMO most of the mods and admins are pretty solid though...

I'm trying to remember who banned me....it may have been Carmel. Whoever it was banned me for doing something that was pretty bad but wasn't explicitly written in the rules, and when I stated "Well you just added it to the rules, which is fine, but you expect me to accept an insta-ban for something that wasn't clearly stated in the rules?" he just said it's a family site and the mods can do what they feel fit, so I only got to lurk the pit for those thirty days.

Idk if anyone remembers, but I made a thread requesting gruesome pictures to send to my brother because he sent me something pretty nasty. I got banned for soliciting the pics, and I got another ten people banned for posting pics (some of them received warnings, two or three got insta-bans). I think another five or six people received warnings (they didn't get banned because it was a first warning)

Anyway, Primusfan, you're probably my favorite. Happy birthday!
You're one of the mods I'm not afraid of so...

Happy Late BDay?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by dudius
I'm trying to remember who banned me....it may have been Carmel. Whoever it was banned me for doing something that was pretty bad but wasn't explicitly written in the rules, and when I stated "Well you just added it to the rules, which is fine, but you expect me to accept an insta-ban for something that wasn't clearly stated in the rules?" he just said it's a family site and the mods can do what they feel fit, so I only got to lurk the pit for those thirty days.

Idk if anyone remembers, but I made a thread requesting gruesome pictures to send to my brother because he sent me something pretty nasty. I got banned for soliciting the pics, and I got another ten people banned for posting pics (some of them received warnings, two or three got insta-bans). I think another five or six people received warnings (they didn't get banned because it was a first warning)

Anyway, Primusfan, you're probably my favorite. Happy birthday!

yeah, things like that you do once, and then you've learned your lesson. the mods ARE all pretty nice dudes and dudettes, and if they ban you and insist that you did wrong, just accept it and learn not to do that here
things like that is what ...other forums are for.
Page 1 of 3