Hello,

I was looking into some guitars today, and I saw this very nice LP model from ESP. It's called an ESP LTD EC-200QM See Thru Black. It has an EMG ESP LH-300 Set, which I don't know tbh.
# Agathis Body
# Quilted Maple Top
# Set 3-piece Mahogany Neck

There aren't any reviews of this guitar on UG. Does anyone know this one? Is it any good? It costs around 400 euros new.

Thanks!
-Glenn
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
lots of people like them. i find it easy to like just about any LTD. if you can spend a few extra euros, why not go for the 401? better nut, pickups, tuners, and body wood. i dont know much about agathis wood but im pretty sure its worthless. just a cheap, easy to work with type of wood.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I'd advise you to save up for a 400 series upwards. Anything lower than that from LTD isn't worth it.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Zoso1994
I'd advise you to save up for a 400 series upwards. Anything lower than that from LTD isn't worth it.

+1 or look at other brands of guitar that have LP styled guitars off the top of my head Vintage (the brand) guitars are supposedly fairly well priced and are also of reasonable quality.
Quote by SYLrules88
lots of people like them. i find it easy to like just about any LTD. if you can spend a few extra euros, why not go for the 401? better nut, pickups, tuners, and body wood. i dont know much about agathis wood but im pretty sure its worthless. just a cheap, easy to work with type of wood.

Sounds fair, thanks for the advice!
PS: I did some research on that agathis wood, and loads of people are saying it isn't good. So you were right
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard