hey everybody!

I'm in sort of a pickle here at the moment. Theres 3 really nice guitars all for the same price : 1600 dollars australian. So i think i should show UG all of them and they can tell me what the think would be best.

First up a deluxe players stratocaster : I really like the gold harware on this guitar and it feels awsome! Another thing is that it has a switch so i can acess 7 differtent types of pickup options. Plus its got a trem which ive been looking for lately.

Next there's a american standard telecaster. The one at the store plays like a dream. Its really good to play and ive been looking for a guitar with single coils.

Last is an Ibanez S670PB this guitar looks awesome feels awesome and has a floyd rose which was mentioned earlier that i want a trem, but besides that its got similar stuff to my other ibanez

Well thats it, please tell me which one you would recommend.

PS i play a lil metal but mainly rock and some blues.
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
Last edited by iamawsomeguitar at Oct 29, 2009,
and with this guitar you would like to play...GO!

Well anyway...I think u should get the strat. Has a trem (Trust me, floyds suck), has single coils which u said u wanted and in my opinion, it feels better than tele and especially than that Ibanez. But that's just me.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Last edited by Kozlic at Oct 29, 2009,
music style might help us advice you,

but i will say the strat cuz i love the MIA deluxe versions!
the strat, it has single coils (apparently you want some) and a trem.
and it looks sexy
Yeah the strats pretty nice. But depending on what kind of music you play, I might get the telecaster. You can play pretty much whatever and I personally like it better than the strat.
Quote by Kozlic
and with this guitar you would like to play...GO!

Well anyway...I think u should get the strat. Has a trem (Trust me, floyds suck), has single coils which u said u wanted and in my opinion, it feels better than tele and especially than that Ibanez. But that's just me.

I agree with getting the strat, since he said he was after single coils, but the trem on the Ibanez I believe is a ZR trem, far superior to a standard Floyd style trem.
What are the noiseless pups like?
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Epiphone G-400
i would get the ibanez because of the fact that it has humbuckers(you wont go far with single coils in metal), zr trem(which is amazing), and it has the fastest neck of the 3.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
i already have a guitar with good humbuckers and the same neck

GUITARS

Epiphone G-400
didnt read your sig.. then the strat.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey