I'm in need of a new guitar as my bullet strat is broken
i play the emo, grunge, alternive stuff

but i was lookin for a few things
1. it has to be below £400
2. prefrebly 24 frets
3. not a fixed bridge
4. a thin neck with good inlays
5. a good body and finish

if you have any ideas of which guitar would be gd plz help and i'm about intermidate level
An ibanez guitar would work nicely. Probably some type of RG. I have an RG it has 24 frets and only cost about $450.
mmh i had a look at the ibanez's but the edge bridge i don't really need

and i should get an amp as well but i won't have enough money :/
Fixed bridges are better in that price range but ESP LTD's are great if you really want a trem.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by iplaywithfire^^
mmh i had a look at the ibanez's but the edge bridge i don't really need

and i should get an amp as well but i won't have enough money :/

So you want a strat style bridge then? If you still need to have 24 frets then the PRS SE Custom 24 but that's a bit over your budget if you can deal with 22 frets then PRS SE Custom 22 which is under your budget.
Quote by iplaywithfire^^
i had a look at the ibanez RGA32-MOL it looks quite good does anyone know about it?

It's good but I believe those pickups are active. The RG321MH might be better.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
mmh i know i used to go to this shop which was were i bought my bullet strat but it closed down. i don't surpose you know any places were they would have an ibanez or PRS i could try?
what part of the UK - I forgot about the Se series, they really are epic! In London there is DV24/7, up North GuitarGuitar, Liverpool is Dolphin Music, etc. - there are loads of places you can buy them!Can I reccomend the PRS SE Paul Allender? Its actually £500 but I bet with some careful haggling you could get it down... its perfect for you!
In this price range dont worry so ,much about inlays and finish, if you get good inlays and finish thats mostly what you be paying for and not getting much on the playability and sound side. +1 for PRS SE 24