Anybody else digusted by these guys now???

they sing about God and all that, and then they go and bang every bitch in sight. they forget the lyrics... so on and so forth... im like sorely disappointed, but not surprised...
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
The band is awesome see alter bridge. I just don't like scott stapp
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
the fat slob of a singer blows so much coke, and yes everybody hates them
Quote by joey arce
The band is awesome see alter bridge. I just don't like scott stapp

i love alter bridge. Blackbird is probably one of my favs from any band. i was listening to Lex and Terry this morning and got the news and stuff. :/
Quote by mullet1337
I actually am anxiously waiting for myles solo stuff, and the new alter bridge album. Creed has always kept mark in a box let the guy go off. He is amazing from nice cleans tones to thrashing solos.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Creed/ Scott Stapp never stopped Mark Tremonti doing anything.

Funnily enough, Mark is also a talented SONG WRITER who knows when to hold back.

But I see it's cool to hate Creed without giving them a chance...
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."
Quote by sykryk
Creed/ Scott Stapp never stopped Mark Tremonti doing anything.

Funnily enough, Mark is also a talented SONG WRITER who knows when to hold back.

But I see it's cool to hate Creed without giving them a chance...

i was a creed fan for a couple of years. i thought they were awesome until i realized the horrible truth. i cant listen to them anymore. christian rock band that does drugs and ****s everything is sight is not my kind of good music...
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
i was a creed fan for a couple of years. i thought they were awesome until i realized the horrible truth. i cant listen to them anymore. christian rock band that does drugs and ****s everything is sight is not my kind of good music...

You might be the most ignorant poster on this forum. Get your facts straight before commenting. These guys all have families. Scott Stapp might of been drunk on a few performances but who isnt. Its rock music...
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by DeadIdentity81
You might be the most ignorant poster on this forum. Get your facts straight before commenting. These guys all have families. Scott Stapp might of been drunk on a few performances but who isnt. Its rock music...

w/e
Quote by mullet1337
People hate Creed because it's "cool" to. Loads of people hate Creed after barely listening to them because of their Christian lyrics. But do the lyrics really infect people so much? All they talk about is faith etc, it's not like he's preaching to us.

It's good, melodic rock and one of the few grunge bands left after some of the other grunge bands sold out. Just enjoy the last of a great genre.
Quote by footsteps7173
Anybody else digusted by these guys now???

they sing about God and all that, and then they go and bang every bitch in sight. they forget the lyrics... so on and so forth... im like sorely disappointed, but not surprised...

Enjoy the music regardless of their life-styles. Scott Stapp even said he is too messed up to be a Christian anyways.
Quote by thejoeman
Enjoy the music regardless of their life-styles. Scott Stapp even said he is too messed up to be a Christian anyways.

EXACTLY! And I mean, how the hell do you know how you'd behave when you had all the money, chicks, drug's etc...put right in front of you? Don't judge...just enjoy the tunes.
I've met Myles and Mark, and they're awesome, regular guys. On that note...I miss Alter Bridge, and the "new" Creed, is kinda weak for me.

Be good! Will
Wants: PRS Starla
Quote by DeadIdentity81

Yes. Nobody with a wife or child sleeps around. Especially not rock stars, they're role models after all.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I couldn't care less about their lifestyles, many of the people in my favorite bands were/are junkies, alcoholics etc.

It's just that I can't stand their music. Not because it's cool, but because... well, because I can't stand their music.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by GuitarScotland
People hate Creed because it's "cool" to. Loads of people hate Creed after barely listening to them because of their Christian lyrics. But do the lyrics really infect people so much? All they talk about is faith etc, it's not like he's preaching to us.

It's good, melodic rock and one of the few grunge bands left after some of the other grunge bands sold out. Just enjoy the last of a great genre.

Wait, you're saying that of all grunge bands Creed were the ones that didn't sell out?

And did you just call Creed grunge?
Quote by GuitarScotland

I think lyrics do affect people very strongly. And let's be fair... Creed had the gull to claim to be better than Pearl Jam. Any insults they get, they deserve.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i feel somewhat embarassed that I listen to Creed. A lot of their music sucks, bu they have a couple of gems to their name.
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
Everybody here assumes that you have to be perfect to be a christian. Which is just ignorance, every christian is not perfect, not even close, and christians mess up alot, but theres a thing called forgiveness, ever hear of it?

Any way, Creed is not labled as a Christian band, nor are their lyrics strongly christian, they just have meanings and lessons that you would commenly find in the bible. Most of your life long lessons can relate to passages in the bible. Also alot of your morals, and Creed's supposed morals, can relate to the bible, and this is why christians like the music Creed makes, not becuase Scott Strap is a crapy christian that dosent live up to his religion very well.

Creed is a great band, so I hope I cleared some myths up about them.