anyone use a Moog MF-102 Moogerfooger Ring Modulator before? dunno whether or not to get it.
"Art is the proper task of man" - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

really? no advice?

pretty please?

There is no god, there is only The Doors...Opeth...and IWABO (the unholy trinity)

It might be good to make some weird sounds with, but I think it might end up as one of the less frequently used pedals on your board.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by VoodooCow229
It might be good to make some weird sounds with, but I think it might end up as one of the less frequently used pedals on your board.

This. I mean I am sure you can find a few practical uses with one, but when it comes down to it, if you use it in every song, it might just get annoying.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
hmm...im not so excited about it anymore. maybe one day ill get around to getting it.

It's a very very good ring mod, but it's still a ring mod; how often will you use it?
That said, it is a very good ring mod. Satch used one on Borg Sex and that sounded great, and it's capable of any extreme and anywhere between said extremes.
it is a ring mod, but when you keep it on really low settings, it mimics a tremelo. plus they have expression pedal inputs to control each of the knobs.