ParadoxEmpire
Lord of GP5
234 IQ
Here's Another Song From Paradox Empire... This Is An Old One, But Nevertheless It's Good I Think. C4C As Usual. I Hope You Will Enjoy. Also, We Would Enjoy If You Could Suggest A Name, The Lyrics Are About Death Penalty. We Can't Find Any Proper Title. Better With RSE. Thanks!
Attachments:
Drummer Boy W intro W Bass.gp5
Drummer Boy W intro W Bass.gp4
Drummer Boy W intro W Bass.mid
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
Last edited by ParadoxEmpire at Nov 6, 2009,
ultrasonic
That Weird Weird Guy
2,723 IQ
That dear sir, was pretty amazing, I loved the fast paced feel to it and fits perfectly with how you described the lyrics.

An idea could be to have a haunting low melody towards the end, ive played around with it a bit and this is what ive come up with, not the best but sort of gives you the idea of what it can do and what it could add

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1222647
Attachments:
Guitar Backing.gp5
ParadoxEmpire
Lord of GP5
234 IQ
We Actually Have A Different Outro But It's Impossible To Make In Guitar Pro Because Of Special Effects Limitations. The Gunshot Was A Nice Idea, Can't Believe We Never Thought Of That... Thanks. I'll Crit Back.
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
dandan321
UG's Richie Kotzen
200 IQ
Quote by Injuyin
Damn did anyone else read this as "Daft Punk Style song"?

LOL. I did, and then I was listening and kept asking myself how this sounded like Daft Punk. xD
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
sfaune92
Used Register
616 IQ
This is a great song, dude... Liked the chorus especially with the octave chords and that good punk bassline. What kind of vocal style do you guys have? and tell me if you get to record this once!

Overall, a great punk song. (i think you should use the other UG'ers idea for an outro, that was really genius lol).

Great Song, 10 of 10.

Would you mind C4C a lil' different song?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1222556

And it wasn't really that dark... That outro of the other UG'er gave it a kind of dark feeling at the end, maybe you should do something similar?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
herby190
UnBanned
7,674 IQ
Overall, I have no complaints. It was high-energy, catchy, and each individual instrument was well written. I have no complaints; 10/10. Let me know if your record it, because I'd love to hear it.

C4C? Both of the links in my sig need it, especially Projecta 43.
Austyn6661
UG's Preppiest Metalhead
277 IQ
Yeah this is pretty bomb dude, fast-paced, and the choruds (or what I think it is) is AWESOME. My only qualm would be with the solo-thing, it just doesn't seem to click with the rest of the song. Don't really know how to describe it though, I just feel it could better. The triplet trem. picking was a nice touch, I really liked it.

9/10 broski, that was awesome.
has a terrible signature.
Paradox_Empire7
334 IQ
Hey thanks for the comments (I wrote the song). I'm the lead guitarist of Paradox Empire and there's a newer version of the song and a new composition on this link .... https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237124&highlight=Dark+Punk