hey guys, i'm thinking about buying boost pedals for solos/riffs/leads and stuff. any suggestions?
Guitars:

Squier Standard Telecaster
Takamine EG-240

Guitar Effects:

Korg AX5G Muti-Effects Pedal
Boss DS-2
Boss DD-7

Read and follow my tumblog

Follow me on twitter
Whats your budget?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I'm not thinking about the budget at the moment. Just wanna know your suggestions.
Guitars:

Squier Standard Telecaster
Takamine EG-240

Guitar Effects:

Korg AX5G Muti-Effects Pedal
Boss DS-2
Boss DD-7

Read and follow my tumblog

Follow me on twitter
Rothwell Atomic booster or the F1 booster.

Made by Mike Salt Booster
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
If you want a volume hike, the Carl Martin Hydra's a personal favourite of mine. If you want to stick it in front of the input and overdrive the amp for a bit more gain, the Keeley Modded TS9 is a good one.
If you've less money, the Digitech Bad Monkey is a great booster and the EHX LPB-1 (I think that's what it's called, anyway) is a good simple one.
The new Hawk Rory Gallagher job takes the biscuit for the sheer amount of boost you can get; last I checked it was something like 20dB.
A good comperssor will will work great for leads and solo's.
Quote by mmjohn
A good compressor will will work great for leads and solo's.

+1 (after a fix)