I cant seem to get any volume out of my bridge pup anymore, when I played I switched from the neck to the bridge and it just went down in volume alot.

What could be the problem?

You can play but you only hear like 30% while the neck pup screams like always.

Also, its a semi hollow guitar so getting my solder inside might be abit hard.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
the switch contact might be dirty.

first thing to try is spraying air into the hole at the switch while flicking it.

a can of compressed air is about $3.

also, you're going to want to make sure the guitars bridge pup, hasnt fallen down away from the strings. visually inspect it for obvious problems too.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Oct 29, 2009,
Im gonna try and clean the switch, the pickups is at the same height as before.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Worked like a charm! Thank you
Quote by ljohn
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011