Page 1 of 3
scotlands awesome. Bravehearts like my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatuncle on my mommas side.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
erm, ok, yes the UK kicks americas but but WTF was that? I very much doubt you're out the in Afghanistan, so until you're on the front line, don't bash the US troops fighting on the front line - ok?

Im black. So Iv been through enough hell to be allowed to post beef about you little white boys playing soldier or wishing they wouldz take you
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
erm, ok, yes the UK kicks americas but but WTF was that? I very much doubt you're out the in Afghanistan, so until you're on the front line, don't bash the US troops fighting on the front line - ok?

yea, you and france did kinda like leave us to die. so thats the reason we be dyin and u be livin. so **** off.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by SwampAshSpecial

Oh and they arent really fighting are they. They are failing.
Quote by footsteps7173
scotlands awesome. Bravehearts like my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatuncle on my mommas side.

F*ck. We're related at some point in that history.

Quote by fudgesixty9
Im black. So Iv been through enough hell to be allowed to post beef about you little white boys playing soldier or wishing they wouldz take you

STFU. And that isn't because you're black. It's because you're being an ass.
Quote by fudgesixty9

wtf does bein black have to do with anything? explain please?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by fudgesixty9

you can't seriously think we'll let you off for that because you're black do you?
FYI, I don't want to join the army, but I respect the troops out there and what they have to endure.

I don't see how you being black makes any difference whatsoever.
Quote by footsteps7173
wtf does bein black have to do with anything? explain please?

You racist? It has everything to do with everything. You white boys owe us
Quote by Deliriumbassist
F*ck. We're related at some point in that history.

um? great. no time nochat cuz.
Quote by mullet1337
this is a terrible thread
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by fudgesixty9

**** off man. my fam may be big in farming, but i we aint own any slaves. i havent ever killed a black guy, and unless they try to kill me, im not. so really I DONT OWE YOU JACKSHIT.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by ilovepepsi
this is a terrible thread

Why? it pretty much sums up every failure that has ever occured in USMC history.. os in that case it covers everything in their history
Quote by footsteps7173
**** off man. my fam may be big in farming, but i we aint own any slaves. i havent ever killed a black guy, and unless they try to kill me, im not. so really I DONT OWE YOU JACKSHIT.

the sins of your fathers will forever stain YOUR hands
Quote by fudgesixty9

Pics or it did'nt happen malcom x
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"

Ya, the UK is better than the US in plenty of ways. But, you picked the wrong area to try to and prove it in. If there is one thing the US does better than most of the world, it's develop and train their military.

You should have picked something like, soccer.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
As a US Marine I can say....
Who cares?
As long as the job gets done.... who cares?
I've scraped plenty of limeys up off the desert... Marines as well.

It's ALWAYS sad.
Quote by fudgesixty9

I disagree. I think you are the one being racist. Let it go.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by fudgesixty9
Y? ok, tell me if i got black friends, i respect a shitload of blacks, and i aint never owned a slave in my entire life, then y the hell i gotta pay?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by Duffman123
The UK wins becasue of Led Zeppelin

/thread

A week or 2 ago you were claiming to be Irish?

Choose one, dammit!

❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by fudgesixty9

you're funny.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
UK is better then the US, but this is pointless.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I like those pics but the UK forces have the blank firing moderator on while the USA have the Miklor 6 shot grenade launcher.

The US manny would win.

Other than that, the British army FTW!

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by BlueSquirtachu

Ya, the UK is better than the US in plenty of ways. But, you picked the wrong area to try to and prove it in. If there is one thing the US does better than most of the world, it's develop and train their military.

You should have picked something like, soccer.

look up the NAVY SEALS fitness requirements/test
now look up HMRMC fitness requirements/test
you should notice one thing.. your elite SPECIAL FORCES, are the same, if not less, than the UK's elite BASIC INFANTRY

basic training of infantry:
RM: 36 weeks
UK Infantry: 16 weeks
USMC: 8 weeks
US Infantry: 4 weeks

need I say more?
Quote by fudgesixty9
look up the NAVY SEALS fitness requirements/test
now look up HMRMC fitness requirements/test
you should notice one thing.. your elite SPECIAL FORCES, are the same, if not less, than the UK's elite BASIC INFANTRY

basic training of infantry:
RM: 36 weeks
UK Infantry: 16 weeks
USMC: 8 weeks
US Infantry: 4 weeks

need I say more?

we are more efficient at training perhaps?
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
Y? ok, tell me if i got black friends, i respect a shitload of blacks, and i aint never owned a slave in my entire life, then y the hell i gotta pay?

because Im black, and given the current social inequalibriation, it means that I have more powoar than you. So you must pay
Quote by fudgesixty9

You're probably white anyway.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by fudgesixty9
because Im black, and given the current social inequalibriation, it means that I have more powoar than you. So you must pay

over my dead body fudge.
Quote by mullet1337
Page 1 of 3